‹ Prequel: Prawn

Shrimp.

One.

I'm sat next to my best friend and sister. Seriously, best friend. We knew everything about each other. She knew my secrets, and I knew hers. In all fairness she didn't have any, but we still knew everything about each other.

Leaning against her I whined.
"Emmaaaaa,"
"What?" She asked, grumpily I might add.
"Bored."
"Tough, am playing pokémon. You're my pokémon, understood?" I stared blankly at her, her brown hair was messy but still suited her. I brushed my blond fringe out of my face and leaned ever heavier against her shoulder. I was a bit of a pokéfan but today wasn't one of those days where I was interested.
"No."
"No what?
"No face." Now she stared back at me, she got up, letting me slump over the black leather sofa. I grunted and lay face down. I could hear her in the kitchen next door, she was rummaging absently through the fridge. I had heard the door swish open and slam close. Then open again. Apparently she had changed her mind.

Breathing in the musty scent of dark leather I felt my sister's heavy fifteen year old weight press down on my back. She cracked open the can of coke zero and sighed contentedly.
"Can I help you?" I hissed, face being pressed into the sofa.
"No,"
"Alright then." I turned my face to the left, to face the television. We were in the front room and the red walls contrasted well with the dark sofa. I reached out and grabbed onto the lamp. It was more of a tree in a vase to be honest. It lit up, but it was basically a branch with glitter on it. I liked it though, so did Emma. Holding onto the lamp with one hand I used the other to grab onto the televisual viewing device's remote control. I turned the telly on and groaned.

Nothing was on except Snoop Dogg on the music channels.
"Emma."
"What now?" She grumped.
"I'm a gangster," I replied. I snickered.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY just a random story made for the fuck of it.
Love Katie x