‹ Prequel: Prawn

Shrimp.

Deux

I giggled into my coke before jumping up, grabbing Katie's hand and dragging her from the sofa. She 'Gah'ed a couple of times but I was busy dropping my coke on the floor.

"Katie!"

"Wha-?" She asked as I stopped at our coats and jackets.

"Get a coat." I said as I plucked a hoodie from the pile of outer wear and pulled it on. She grabbed a blue hoodie with a cupcake on it and also pulled it on.

"Where're we going?" Her voice asked from inside the hoodie.

"Uhm... Out?" I half asked as her face appeared. She linked arms with me and skipped to the front door.

"We're off to see the wizard!"

We arrived at our destination, Trafalgar Square. We walked over to the fountain and I jumped up onto the stone wall that keeps the water in. Katie jumped, slid and stood on the ground again. She did this two times before managing it.

Giggling, I put a hand on her arm and pretended to push her in. She screamed and grabbed my arm, her hand was wet and the water soaked through. I squeaked and pushed her in. She stood, soaking, in the fountain and frowned at me before grinning.

"I found a 5 cent." I laughed at her as she climbed out, dripping water all over the floor and wall. I jumped off of the wall as she gave the coin to me. I shoved it in my pocket which also held an empty tictac box. She grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs in front of a museum I think and we saw something shining.

"Edward Cullen." I whispered in her ear and we both burst out giggling before walking towards it.