Who Am I?

_Chapter 1_

"I hate this bloody school so much," I sneered at one of my best friend, Blaise Zabini. "Maybe if you give it a chance you might enjoy this more." He said these are one of the many things about Blaise I despise he's too caring toward the school.

"It isn't just the school though its everyone here to, the girls are whores, the teachers are a fucking joke and finally Dumbledore's a twit." I said. There was then a moment of silence Pansy surprising wasn't whoring herself at me and Blaise had made the smart choice to be quiet.

There wasn't any free compartments from where I was standing so moving was my only choice only someone had decided to take it upon themselves to stop being smart, and walked into me.

"Watch where you're going next time!" I yelled.

"I-I-I'm sorry." The small voice stuttered. I turned to look at a beautiful red head girl she had the most amazing hazel eyes unlike mine hers weren't cold. They were warm but were clouded by fear this brought a smirk to my face. Maybe the school isn't so bad now that they have her. She's new I could tell I know everyone here

"No I'm the one sorry, excuse me for being so rude-" I was cut off by Pothead.

"Halo! There you are!" he said in an almost surprised kind of tone.

"Sorry." she mumbled then she turned to me and said. "Sorry I have to go."

I nodded not wanting to scare her, because inside I was ready to use the Crucio curse on him. They then walked away. I'll get him back for that.

After finding a compartment full of first years and kicking them out Blaise Pansy and I talked for the rest of the way to Hogwarts.

Then from there it was like any other year, except for the fact that I was now a 6th year. Things at this school seamed to get worse and worse every year. I went up to my room with Blaise as my roommate.

We made our way back to the Great Hall. Everyone was seated and ready for the first years to be sorted. I for one was waiting for the red head girl, and Voldemort's daughter. I really can't believe that I have to baby-sit her. This bullshit. She's probably some tiny 1st or 2nd year. I spot the girl by Loony Lovegood at the entrance of the Great Hall. Why is she by her??? Mcgonagall walks by and whispers something to her. She gives her a confused expression. Dumbledore gives a small speak as the sorting begins. Loony had walked away by now, the hat was brought out. "Halo!" Mcgonagall yelled. Everyone's head turned as the red head walked towards the front. She sat on the stool and the hat was placed on her head.

"HALO SERENETIY RIDDLE!!!" the hat yelled. Everyone gasps as whispers started. The daughter of Tom Riddle better known as "He who must not be named!" the look on everyone's face was much different from the one on mine. Maybe baby-sitting isn't so bad.

"YOU UNLIKE YOUR FATHER ARE VERY INNOCENT AND CARING, SHY LIKE A RAVENCLAW, SMART LIKE A HUFFLEPUFF, AND-AND YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE A SLYTHERIN, AND YOU'RE BRAVE BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE GRYFFINDOR SO I HAVE NO OTHER CHOISE BUT YO OUT YOU IN GRYFFINDOR!!!"

My mouth was wide open much like everyone else's. How in the world am I supposed to baby-sit a hot Gryffindor???

The entire place was silenced after some time. The teachers seemed as shocked as us, if not more. She quietly walked over to the Gryffindor table, but no one clapped. I have to say I kind of felt bad. So I started clapping then the rest of the Slytherin table joined. The only Gryffindor's that clapped were Weasel, Mudblood, and the youngest Weasel. She sat down between Ginny, and Weasel. The rest of the new comers were sorted. Dumbledore started his very long and boring speech about what is to be expected at the school. Then he went on to talk about the dark lord.

"You are safe here in Hogwarts, he can't get you, now pip pip off to bed" he finished. Who is he fooling the dark lord can get anyone?

The students started exiting the Great Hall I stayed hoping to accidently bump into Halo. What a nice and unique name. From across the room I saw that her and Pothead were in a heated argument I decided to go and help. They were both yelling I didn't care really what they were yelling about though. I made my way over to them and stood in front of Halo.

"Didn't mummy teach you any manners Potter?" I sneered.

"Didn't Daddy teach you? Or was he too busy in Azkaban?!? that was it I snapped. I did the only thing I knew I how to I took out my wand and pointed it at Pothead and yelled "Crucio!" Potter went flying across the room.

"STOP!!!" Halo yelled. And to my surprise Harry stopped squirming and just lay there breathing heavily. I turned around to look at her and she looked just as shocked as I. she then ran over to him. I have to say that kind of hurt my feelings. I heard some whispering then Halo outstretched her hand toward Harry, he glared, and pushed her away then walked out.

I saw the shocked look on her face. I walked up next to her. "Can we talk privately ?" I asked. She simply nodded. I took her hand and walked her to the room of Requirements. We sat on the small tan couch in the room I let go of her hand and I now suddenly felt empty.

"Ok so let me start, I'm Draco Malfoy, that ass hole that you call Harry Potter he's my worst enemy. He hates me because my father is a deatheater, which is a person that works for the Dark Lord who is your father he killed Pothead's--- I mean Harry's parents a long time ago he attempted to kill Harry too but failed. So the Dark Lord is after him, sadly I'm a Deatheater too and not by will but to please my father. Potter was right my father is in Azkaban, but that doesn't mean he can talk about him. Your father is the one we are all warned about. He's an evil man but from what I know he does love you. My Mum's name is Narcissa my Father's name is my middle name which is Lucius. My mum is a deatheater too by the way. I've been in Hogwarts since I was 11 years old. I am now 16 and next year will be my last, if Hogwarts makes it that long. My girlfriend's name is Pansy my best friends name is Blaise. My aunts name is Bellatrix and she as well is a deatheater."

I smirked. And I could have sworn I saw her blush.

"Now why don't you tell me a little about yourself." I said sitting back as an attempt to get comfortable.

"My name is Halo Serenity Riddle, I am also 16 years old. I lived with my mum and step father, in a small apartment in the busy city of London. I hate not knowing my real father since my mum and others speak of him so badly and I thank you for telling me he does care. I'm alive and well. None of my life is very interesting except the fact that my parents move a lot and we never stay in the same place for too long (for what reasons I am not sure of). I can kind of understand why you hate Harry so much with the way he treats people. I had a boyfriends once but I'm not really sure what happened to him." I smirked at this, good she's single. "I think he might of moved or whatever I lost touch with him. Luna is my best friend we've known each other for a very long time. I'm kind of quiet as the hat said and I only speak when I am spoken to since I really don"t have much to say in the first place. You may find me a bit... Strange at times since my emotions are so messed up so don't worry I won't be offended if you do get annoyed with me. And that's kind of it." She says. The smirk on my face grew.

"Don t worry I'm not annoyed with you at all I'm fact I find you to be really nice. I said

"Thank you, I have a question, if you'll let me ask?

"Of course ask away."

"H-H-Have you ever met my father before?

"Yes in fact I have."

Her head snapped up "R-Really?" She asked wide eyed. I just nodded. "What was he like?"

I thought for a second, probably shouldn't tell her I hate him. "Well you might met him soon I don't want to ruin it for you."

She nodded.

I took her hand and had her stand as I lead her out for the room of requirements. We stayed silent as I walked her to the Gryffindor common room. I kissed her cheek and said good bye. It felt like I was in a movie, I cant believe I'm saying this but it was really cute. I was a good foot taller than her. "Good night." I said before letting go of her hand and starting to walk to my own common room.

I ran up to my room and plopped on my bed.

"Where were you its 11:39?" Blaise asked.

"With a friend." everything was silent from there.

I really didn't want to sleep because for once reality is better than my dreams.