My Rodeo Romeo

My Rodeo Romeo

I opened the familiar white door and walked into the hotel room to see Alex lying on my bed, wearing only a cowboy hat and bright pink boxers, with that fucking sexy, devious grin on his face.
“Howdy Partner,” He sat up and leaned on his elbows, his grin widening, probably because the expression my face wore. It was only when he grabbed the remote for my iPod dock and pressed play that I realised what he was doing. Suddenly I was grinning just as wide as he was. He stood up and walked over to me. Well, when I say walked, I really mean danced. He was swinging his hips to the beat and his arms were in the air, he was even clicking his fingers. Damn, where’s my camera when I need it? This would have made a great buzznet video. Alex continued dancing (badly) around the room, singing so loud he drowned out the music. The singing wasn’t bad though, far from it in fact. The problem was that he was getting most of the lyrics wrong. Not that I know how the song goes anyway, but I’m pretty sure its not like that.
“My Boot scootin’ Baby is driving me crazy, my obsession from a western-my dance floor date.” Somehow his voice still managed to sound beautiful and god dam sexy, even when he was singing the cheesiest pop song ever.
When he was about half way through the song he had grabbed hold of my shirt and literally ripped it from my shoulders. Then he trailed his light fingertips down my chest till they reached the waist band of my jeans.
“Woah, slow down cowboy!” I managed to grab his hands before he could finish un-dressing me, but then he started pouting, and I swear just the look on his face alone could give me an orgasm.
He leaned forwards then and whispered in my hear “Looks like Barakat Jnr. wants to come out and play, shall we let him?” He then took me by surprise and grabbed my earlobe by his teeth and started sucking on it, making me grow even harder. Fuck. I let go of his wrists and grabbed fistfuls of his hair, forcefully turning his head so his lips were on mine. The groan that escaped his lips made me harden even more, and I was really starting to regret wearing tight jeans. Sensing my discomfort, Alex set about finishing the job he stared a few minutes ago. Once my jeans were safely on the floor, I pushed Alex backwards onto the neatly made bed, straddling his hips. Well, hopefully it wouldn’t be like that for long.
I removed my hands from his hair and trailed them down his torso, stopping at his nipples to give them a quick squeeze. I got to the waistband of his boxers and started fiddling with it. I hooked both index fingers around the hem and was about to yank them down when I felt his hands over mine, stopping me from doing so. I detached my mouth from his and pulled back to look into his eyes. That devious grin was still there. He obviously had plans for me. Smiling at the thought I leaned forwards again and captured his lips in a hot and powerful kiss. I could feel his finger nails scratching down my back, and it felt so fucking good. Then, without warning his hands slid into my boxers and he grabbed hold of my ass, forcing me closer to him. I pulled away from his mouth and slid my lips along his jaw and neck, never leaving his skin. When I got to his collarbone I stopped and nipped the skin there with my teeth, sucking on it slightly, which caused him to moan again. Of course, just hearing that sound got a reaction out of me, and I was really in need of a cold shower. Or maybe something else. Alex must have read my mind or something, ‘cause he suddenly flipped us over so he was now laying on top of me.
“Want me to help you out there big boy?” Alex whispered, his breathing was laboured and his breath was hot against my ear.
“Fuck…Yes!” I screamed. Ok, I might have said that a little bit to loud. Oh well, as far as I know everyone is out for the day. Plus, there is still music blaring out the stereo, so its not like anyone could hear us.
I was pulled out of my train of thought by the cool breeze that had reached the place it really shouldn’t have, and I looked up into Alex’s huge brown eyes that were shining brightly with mischief and a hell of a lot of lust. He smiled has he leaned forwards and started attacking my neck, leaving a trail of kisses along my collarbone. He continued down my chest, not stopping until he reached my lower stomach.
“Fuck Lexx, that fells so good,” I whispered, panting.
“You like that do you?” He looked up at me, he eyes shinning brighter than I’d ever seen before. I could feel his smile against my skin.
“Please, Alex!” I begged, not knowing how much longer I could last.
He pulled his head back, and lick those gorgeous plump lips of his that looked like they were made for giving blow jobs. Well, it looked like I was about to find out.
His tongue was just inches away from my throbbing dick when I heard that all so familiar ear-piercing scream coming from the door. Both our heads shot up to see Zack, Rian and Flyzik standing in the doorway, staring at us with exactly the same shocked and horrified expressions on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
aha, guess which one of the guys screams like a girl. *pst, its Rian*

Yeah, its pretty pointless really, not the best fic I've ever written. :)