‹ Prequel: Brooklyn
Status: Completed! ;)

Car Crash Hearts

E l e v e n

"Hey, where's my Ipod?" We were on our way to the next stop on the tour.
No clue where, though.

Jack looked up from his phone and shrugged.

I took the pillow off my lap and set it on the couch. With a groan, I stood up and walked over to the bunks.

"Oh shi-"
I fell. On Jack.
Thank you, you stupid pot hole.

He looked up at me on top of him and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and quickly jumped off of him.

I carefully walked over to my bunk and opened the curtain of my bunk.

"What. Are. You. Doing." I grimaced at the stupid blond that was sitting in MY bunk listening to MY Ipod and looking at MY phone. Who does she think she is!?

"My Ipod died." She simply shrugged.

"And you decided to use mine?! And my phone!?"

She shrugged again.

"You and your boyfriend send some cute texts to each other." She sad.

I narrowed my eyes. "Look, I've just about had it with your fake blond hair, and your stupid fake nails, and your stupid fake boobs!"

Misty gasped, covering her boob in one hand and touching the top of her head with the other.

"My hair is not fake!"

"Tell that to your dark brown roots." I crossed my arms.

She glared at me.

"My. hair. and. boobs. are. NOT. fake."

"Oh believe me, they are. This," I grabbed a strand of my hair, "Is real blond hair! And these," I pointed at my boobs, "Are real boobs."

Matt and Alice burst out laughing. "You tell her, Brookie!"

Jack walked over to me. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Jackie!" She whined. She tore my ear buds out of her ears, threw my phone down, and jumped out of my bunk.

"Your oh so lovely girlfriend was using my stuff! And looking through my texts!" I stomped my foot.

"Misty just cares about you. She's making sure you and Nick aren't texting anything bad to each other." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm pretty sure she's just a bitch."

Misty gasped and stomped to the front of the bus.

Hally, Rian, Zack, and Alex had poked their heads out of the bunk to talk.

"Jack, don't tell me you don't think she's a bitch." Zack whispered.

Jack huffed. "I don't! I think she's nice! and if you all think she's leaving the tour, then think again, cause she's staying." He whispered. He was only looking me in the eyes though.

"If you're still us-" Alex started to say but Jack sent him daggers.

"Shut it, Gaskarth." Jack barked.

What were they talking about now?!

Alex ignored his comment. "Dude, she really should go."

"No, she shouldn't! You all can get along with her! It's all Brooklyn's fault!"

"It's MY fault?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah, it is! If you would stop FIGHTING with her, then everything would be fucking peachy!"

I groaned loudly. "Fine! I'm leaving this stupid bus!" I yelled as I bent down to grab the bags that were in my bunk.

"And go where?!" Jack crossed his arms.

Alex, Rian, Hally, and Zack all exchanged glances and slowly hid back in there bunks.

"Nick's bus."

"You've only been dating him for, what?! A day? You can't stay on a bus with him."

"Damnit Jack, make up your mind! You either want Misty here and me on Nick's bus, or me gone and Misty here!" I screamed. He was pissing me off.

He didn't say anything.

"Fine then, right when we stop, I'm going to Nick's bus." I said in a monotone voice.

Hally jumped out of her bunk. "But, Brooklyn, I-" She glanced down at her stomach quickly, hoping I would get what she meant.

"We can still sort that out." I whispered to her. "I just..I don't want to have to deal with them right now."

She sighed. "Alright."

Jack sat down next to Misty, who was typing away on her Sidekick. He wouldn't stop staring at me, though.

Thankfully, we were at the next stop twenty minutes after that.

I bolted off the bus with my bags and ran straight to ARTTM's bus.

"Hey, um," I scratched my elbow nervously. "Do you guys think it'd be alright if I stayed with you guys for a little bit?"

Nick shrugged. "I don't care. What about you guys?" He asked Justin, Andrew, and Eric.

"I don't care." Justin smiled.

"Me either." Andrew shrugged.

"Brooklyn!" Eric said loudly. "Yay!"

I laughed. "Thanks guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one night!

I got distracted watching Jake and Amir (do any of you watch that on CollegeHumour? I LOVE AMIR!) So sorry if there's some mistakes. I wrote this pretty quickly.