‹ Prequel: Brooklyn
Status: Completed! ;)

Car Crash Hearts

T h i r t e e n

"So," I yawned. Hally and I just got off the plane in California. Now we were in the airport looking around for Stacy. She was supposed to pick us up.

"See her?" I asked, looking over at Hally.

She was l looking at something over my shoulder.

"What are you-"

"Nothin'." She smiled. "So, do you see Stace?"

"Um," I looked around. "Oh, oh! There!" I pointed at the small blond running towards us, completely ignoring the fact that Hally was being weird.

"Brooklyn!" Stacy wrapped her small arms around me.

"Hey, Stace." I smiled.

"Hally over here!" Hally laughed.

"Hally!" Stacy hugged Hally, too.

"Who's all there?" I asked as we made our way to her car outside the airport.

"Hmm...Everybody really." She shrugged.

"Oh," I said. "Fun."

"Yup!" We got into her car. I chucked my bag onto the floor of the car in the backseat, by Hally.
I had gotten shot-gun!

"Yeah," Stacy started driving, to I'm guessing Grandma's house. "Everyone's really excited to see you two. Although, they really wanna meet Alex. Guess he couldn't come, eh?"

"Um..He's busy." She told her. "With his tour and all."

"Oh yeah, isn't he in a band?" Stacy asked.

Hally nodded, "Yeah, All Time Low."

"I've heard of them!" Stacy smiled. "So, B,"

I looked up. "Hmm?"

"Any boyfriends for you?" Stacy smirked.

"Yeah, actually. His names Nick Santino."

Stacy gasped. "Shut up! I LOVE A Rocket To The Moon."

Hally snorted.

"What?" Stacy asked her.

"The guys and I aren't the biggest fans of Santino."

"Aww, why?"

I looked back at her.

"Because, she's supposed to be dating Jack but she's dating Nick."

I groaned and leaned my head back against the chair. "Would you shut up about that?"

"Wait, isn't Jack the guitarist dude?"

Hally nodded.

Stacy made an 'O' shape with her mouth.

"Well, we're here now!" She parked in the driveway in front of a very familiar vintage looking house with a big backyard.
Awesome.

"Wow, when you said everyone was here, you weren't kidding." Hally and I gasped.

There were cars packed along the curb. I recognized some of them. One was my aunt's, the other my cousin Joey's.

We all walked inside.

"Oh, Brooklyn, Hally!" Grandma ran over to us.

"Hey, Grandma!" Hally and I said simultaneously as we hugged her.

"Brooklyn, you're friend made it here just a little bit before you." She told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Friend? What friend?"

"I can't remember his name. He's in the backyard playing games with the kid."'

I looked at Hally confused. Her mouth was in a straight line, like she was trying not to smile.

I walked opened Grandma's screen door and walked out onto the porch. Crossing my arms and looking over at the tall, skinny guy carrying my little cousin, Izzy, around like a rocketship.

"Jackawy! Put me down!" She giggled.

I leaned against the poll, staring at them.

"Dog pile on Jack!" Ashton declared.

All my little relatives ran towards Jack, slowly knocking him and Izzy to the ground.

"Ah! No! I'm being attacked!" I heard Jack scream.

Izzy looked up and over at me.

"Bwookwyn!" She ran (waddled) over to me. "You're here! Look, Jackawy is here too!"

By now my family members were all around me and Jack was standing there with a bright smile on his face.

"Um...I see that." I looked back over at Jack.

"Hey, I'll be right back." I told them, walking down the steps and over to Jack.

"You're cousins are cute." He said.

"And you're sweaty." I stated.

"It's not my fault! They were trying to sit on my to death!"

I laughed a little. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you not to come."

"I was invited." He said simply.

"By who?"

"Hally."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course she did."

"So, where's your parents? I still need to meet them." He smirked.

"Check the dining room. Everyone's always packed in there talking." I mumbled.

"Alright, let's go then." He said perkily, wrapping his arm around me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, squirming out of his grip.

"Fine, fine." He held up his hands, "I'm gonna go meet your parents now."

He skipped back into the house.

I laughed silently to myself before running inside after him.

When I got inside he was already laughing with my dad.

Why is he being so...un-douchey?
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one night, baby!
I'm getting my ZIIIIIING back!.....
Hahah.

Anyways, I just saw that I've hit 41 subscribers.
Well good golly miss Molly!
I'm flabbergasted!

Okay.
I'm just gonna end this now before I make an even bigger fool out of myself.