‹ Prequel: Brooklyn
Status: Completed! ;)

Car Crash Hearts

F i v e

"You all bore me." I laughed, walking out of the bus. We were parked, off course.

"Come on, please?" The familiar red headed boy, his name was Nick right? asked the guy who I think was named Eric.

"Noooo." Eric said.

Nick rolled his eyes and walked towards my direction.

"Hey," He said.

"Hiya." I smiled.

"How is it no one wants to go to the Carnival? So many hyper people here, but nobody wants to go." Nick said with a laugh.

"There's a Carnival?" I asked.

He just nodded.

"And nobody wants to go?!"

"I guess not."

"Well, if you want, I can go with you. I haven't been to a Carnival in forever." I said.

"Really? Yeah, that'd be cool." He said.

"When is it?" I asked him.

"It's going on right now."

"Oh." I said. "I'll be right back."

"Okay." He said.

I ran inside the bus. "Hey, I'm going to a Carnival." I said to mostly Matt and Hally.

"With who?" Hally asked.

"Nick."

"Santino?" Matt smirked.

"That would be the one."

Jack snorted. I decided it would be best not to look his way.

"Well, I'll be back later." I grabbed my purse that was sitting on the couch and ran back outside.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes sir'ee."

We ended up using a van that someone was using to get their.

I jumped out of the car. Seeing the Carnival with the Cotton Candy and rides and the games made me feel like I was just a little kid again.

"This is so awesome." I said as we walked inside the Carnival gates.

"I know, right?" Nick said. "How could anyone not wanna come here?"

"Well they're losers than." I said.

He nodded in agreement. "Yes they are."

"So, what do you wanna do first?"

"Well, what do you wanna do first? A ride or a game?"

I tapped my chin. "Hmm....Ride!"

"Ferris Wheel?" He suggested.

"Heck yeah!" I did a fist pump into the ear before we started running towards the line.

Nick handed the guy the tickets and we waited for him to assign us our cart.

When we did we sat down and waited for it to start.

I screamed when it did that big yank before it starts, making Nick start laughing.

"It's not funny!" I couldn't help but giggle myself.

"Yes it is! You should have seen your face!" He had a crooked grin on his face.

I stuck my tongue out.

Nick just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Let's ask each other questions." He said.

"Why?"

"So we can get to know each other better!" He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the entire world.

"Oh. Okay, you first!" I said.

"Alright...What's your favorite color?"

"Lime Green. What's your middle name?"

"Andrew. Favorite food?"

"Pizza? I dunno-AHH!" The cart jerked again, making me scream and Nick crack up. Again.

"I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID FERRIS WHEEL!" I shouted as loud as I could.

The people in the surrounding carts looked over at me with "What the hell is wrong with you?" looks.

"ANYWAYS," I said. "What's your....Favorite..." I couldn't think of anything. "Powerpuff Girl?"

Nick laughed again. "Blossom, Fo'sho. You?"

"BUBBLES!"

"I GUESS she's pretty cool."

I rolled my eyes. "Bubbles has major pwnage."

"Are we seriously arguing about PowerPuff Girls?" He asked.

"I think so..." We looked at each other for a few moments before bursting into laughter again.

"Okay, okay. So...If you could change your name to anything you want, what would it be?" He asked once the laughter died down and we started moving upward on the Ferris Wheel.

"Um.." What would I change it to? "I really like the name Dakota."

"Huh. Dakota would suit you." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back. "So, if you could date any celebrity, who would it be?"

"Taylor Swift. Definitely."

The cart jerked again, only this time I squirmed so I was against Nick.

"This ride is scaring the crap out of me!"

"You picked it."

I looked up at him. "Nuh uh! You did!"

"I only suggested it. You could have said no."

"Well...Well...Shut up!" I laughed.

Our cart slowly went lower down and the guy running the ride came over and let us free.

I zoomed past everyone until I was on grass.

"You lost your hairband there, smart one." Nick smirked, handing me my hippie band.

"Thank you! And yes, I am quite smart, aren't I?" I put my hairband on the "hippie" way.

"Hey!" I said, pointing at his hair. "We're wearing our hair the same way!"

"We're twins!"

"Woo!"

We linked arms and skipping around the carnival.

By the time we had to leave, Nick one me two stuffed animals, we'd eaten two Cotton Candies, Rode the Octopus two times, and almost vomited once.
It was fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you Team Santino or Team Barakat? ;P

P.S. I LOVE YOU. ALL OF YOU. xD