‹ Prequel: Brooklyn
Status: Completed! ;)

Car Crash Hearts

E i g h t

"Boys! Boys! Boys! We like boys in cars! Boys! Boys! Boys! Buy us drinks at bars!" Matt and I danced around to Lady Gaga outside. Everyone was giving us odd looks.

"I like you a lot, lot! All we want is hot, hot!" Matt screamed.

"Then come and get it!" John teased.

"We said we wanted hot, not ugly." Matt smirked.

Everyone giggled silently and Nick and Eric let out an "OOOOH!"

John did the "pshh." sound a few times.

"Yeah well-"

"O-M-G! YOUR PHONE IS RINGING! O-M-G!" My phone rang loudly from my back pocket.

"That's your ringtone?" Eric laughed.

"It's only the ringtone for my cousin!"

I pulled out my phone and pressed answer, holding it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Brooklyn!"

"Stacy?" I tilted my head.

Hally rushed over to me. "Stacy?! As in Stacy the cousin?"

I nodded.

"Yeah!"

"What's...up?"

"Oh, well, Grandma wanted me to call to invite you, Hally, and her husband to the family reunion type thing in a few days!"

"Oh...Uh. I'll have to talk to Hally and Alex about that."

"Okay!"

"What does she want?" Hally whispered to me.

"Um, Stacy, I'll call you back okay?"

"Sure bye!"

We hung up the phone.

"What does she want?" Hally asked again.

"Some family reunion thing that's happening in a few days. They want you, Alex and I to be there." I told them.

Everyone that was around us, Matt, Rian, Zack, Nick, Eric, John and Jack looked over at us curiously.

Alex did a shrug type thing. "But we're on tour."

"Try telling Stacy that. She'll drag us here by our feet if she has to." Hally mumbled.

"Maybe just Hally and I could go." I suggested.

"Aww! But Leah hasn't met Alex yet!" Hally pouted.

"Maybe some other time?"

"Eh, I guess." Hally said.

"I could go! I never got to meet your parents." Jack smirked.

"I plan to keep it that way." I shifted my weight onto my right leg.

Matt, Alex, Hally, Rian and Zack gave me glares.
I'm not exactly following their, "Be nice to Jack, get back together, and have beautiful babies" plan.

I rolled my eyes. "So, are we going or not? Stacy will start calling us 24/7 if we don't answer her in like...The next five minutes." I said.

"I'll go if you go, B." Hally shrugged.

"I'll go too!" Jack said with a smug smile on his face as he stared at me.

"Uh-No." I turned to Hally. "I'll go call Stacy then."

- - - - -

"Brooklyn, my dear! I have someone I want you to meet!" Matt ran onto the bus.

He had left a little while ago to go to the airport to get a "surprise person".

"What?" Jack and I got out of our bunks at the same time. We were smooshed up against each other against each other.

I think he almost blushed. "You can go first."

I walked past him and over to Matt. "Hey Matt-Who's the chick?" I asked. He had a pretty brunette next to him.

"This "chick" is my girlfriend, Alice. " Matt said.

I gasped. "JAMES MATTHEW FLYZIK! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS VITAL PIECE OF INFORMATION AWAY FROM ME!?" I practically screamed.

Alice's eyes widened a little.

"Oh-er-oops." I blushed, embarrassed.

"She's always this loopy." Jack walked over beside me, brushing his arm against mine.

Why the crap does he have to do that!?

"She's not loopy! She's splendiforous!" Alex laughed.

"Is that even a word?" Zack asked.

"Yes!" Alex nodded quickly.

"No, I'm pretty sure-"

"Shut up, you smart ass." Alex shook his head, laughing.

"Um, Alice, why don't you come meet everyone..." Matt said, shooting daggers at us all.

"I'm Alex!" Jack said.

"and I'm Jack." Alex nodded.

"I'm Brooklyn!" Hally smiled.

"But...I thought she was Brooklyn?" Alice asked confused as she pointed at me.

"Oh no, I'm Hally."

"And I'm Rian!" Zack said.

"I'm Zack!" Rian jumped up from his seat.

"Oh...Well, hello!" She blushed.

"Hey, um-" Nick opened the bus door and walked inside.

"What do you want?" Jack scowled.

"I wanted to talk to Brooklyn..."

"Well, too damn bad. You can't." Jack crossed his arms.

"But-" I tried to speak but Jack cut me off.

"Now run along, Santino."

Nick rolled his eyes and then looked at me before walking out of the bus.

"Why do you have to do that?!" I yelled at Jack. Alice's eyes widened.

"Guys," Matt leaned in and whispered so only Jack and I could hear. "Stop freaking Alice out."

"It's not my fault! It's his!" I huffed, walking past Matt and Alice and out of the bus.
We were parked at our next venue. The Maine was doing their soundcheck right now, and then All Time Low was doing theirs.

"It's MY fault?!" Jack ran out after me.

"Yeah! It is! And I can talk to whoever the hell I want to, by the way!" I shouted at him.

The wind was blowing hair in my face, but I ignored it.

"I'm helping you!" He said to me.

"HELPING me!?" I screamed.

He nodded.

"Jack, you're not helping me at all! If I want to hang out with Nick, I sure as hell can!"
I crossed my arms.

He held his hands up and sighed. "Fine, have fun hanging out with your new fucking boyfriend."

Jack turned around and started walking back into the bus.

"He's not my new fucking boyfriend!" I shouted at him.

He snorted and turned around.

"Look, can't you get over the fact that I'm over you!?" I asked.

I was over him...right?

No. I don't like him anymore.
It's been three years since I last saw him!
Well, unless you count the All Time Low music videos that I always saw on MTV....

"No, I can't, alright?!" He threw his arms in the air and then turned around, storming into the bus.

Wait, did he just-

"You two fighting again?" Someone asked from behind me.

"Huh?' I turned around. It was John. "Er, yeah. A little bit."

"Well," He said "You should come to the party."

"Party? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?" I asked.

"Um...Because you're lame?" He shrugged. "But anyways, you should come. It's after the show tonight. And it'll be kick ass. Alrighty?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'll be there."

"Awesome possum!"

"John...Don't ever say that again." I shook my head laughing.

"Sure, sure, whatever!" He rolled his eyes. "Just be at the party and wear something kick ass." He smirked.

"Um...I'll try to find something in my bags this is totally kick ass-ing just for you, John."

"Good!"

"Weirdo." I rolled my eyes.

"gee, thanks!" John stuck his tongue out before walking over to Nick.

I heard him say loudly, "Hey, Nick-ery-doo! Ready to party hardy tonight like an awesome possum?!"

And then Nick said, "Dude, are you high?"

I laughed silently and walked back onto the bus. Thankfully, Jack was somewhere hidden in his bunk so I wouldn't have to talk to him or anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little late.
I'm currently dealing with some stupid person trying to steal my stories on Polyvore and post them onto Quizilla.
She took my We're The Party story.
Yeah, notice that it's gone?
I deleted it.
I'm not gonna update it if she's just gonna frickin' steal them and claim they're hers. =/