Status: Indefinite Hiatus until furhter notice

Fallen Angels Rising Star

Dreams and Reality

‘Meet me out side the gym after school, we need to talk’

If that wasn’t a surprise to find, then the signature totally shocked me. Amber Divilla, the most popular girl in school, wanted me to meet her after school.

Maybe I should start from the beginning. First off, my name is Terry Johnston, I’m 18, slightly muscular but not very, dirty blonde hair and grey-ice blue eyes. Now, Amber and I are from two groups that are polar opposites. She’s one of the girls who think there better than the cheerleaders, and are actually are. I’m from a group that wishes we were as cool and as good as the jocks, but aren’t. Now you might be wondering why Amber wanted to talk to me… Well so do I.

I walked to the gym after school, my hand griped on the handle of my knife hidden in my jacket pocket. I learned that it’s better to be expelled from school for stabbing a kid than getting beaten. Amber was standing around the far corner, and when she saw me waved her hand saying ‘get your ass over here’, since I knew she carried a taser, it was best to do what she said.

I walked up to her and the first thing I asked was, “Why me?” I was curious as to why she wanted to talk to me.

She looked down at her feet and quietly said, “I didn’t know who else I could trust” She looked like it pained her to admit this, so I tried to keep all the smugness out of my voice.

“What’s wrong that you would trust me?” I was in shock, Amber only trusted her friends, so this must be big. I just looked at her with a mixed expression of amusement and contemplation. This could be my chance to get back at her for what happened at the end of last year.

“It’s something my friends will make fun of me forever, and you’re the only one I thought of that would keep quiet” Amber admitted, which was true, when someone told me something, I usually didn’t tell anyone.

“Ok, lets hear it”

She bit her lip before continuing.

“I… I think i'm falling for you” And with that she leaned forward and gently pressed her lips against mine in a soft kiss.
__________________________________________________________________

Terry sat bolt straight up in his bed, panting heavily. He looked around and sighed as he realized he was in his room, not out side the gym kissing Amber Divilla. He had had a crush on her since the first day she sat next to him in homeroom.

“Terry, get up sweetie, or you’ll be late” His mom called from the other side of his door.

“Be right there” He called back. He sighed and got out of bed, grabbed a change of clothes and went to take a shower.

Ten minutes later found him walking down stairs with his bag and running jacket over his shoulder and his shoes in his other hand. He smelled waffles and frowned. Waffles only meant one thing; his mom was apologizing for something, or she had found a new date. He sighed because it was normally the latter of the two.

“Mom, who’s the guy” He asked as he walked into the kitchen and poured himself some coffee. He had started drinking coffee after his dad left when he was 14.

“You’ll meet him tonight” she said as she put three chocolate chip waffles on his plate. Now he knew she was apologizing because she only made chocolate chip waffles as an apology.

“What did you do?” He asked. She looked at him and sighed.

“My car is in the shop, so i'm going to have to use yours”

She was met with silence.

“It’s only for two days, then you’ll have it back”

More silence.

“Terry, don’t act like this,” His mom said. She always used his car to make a good first impression before giving it back, and he excuse was always that it was in the shop.

“I’m going to be late” He said, pushing away the pancakes had hadn’t touched and pouring the coffee into a thermos and walking outside to wait on the bus.

“Terry, your keys?” His mom called after him. He fished them out of his pocket and left them on the table by the door and ran outside to get on the bus.

Un-be known to him or his mom, someone had been in their house listening, deciding they were out of time and had to approach Terry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um... New story, go easy, the is just a random idea i had
Comments make me write more, flames just annoy me
Hope you like it :)