Status: Indefinite Hiatus until furhter notice

Fallen Angels Rising Star

Breakfast and Conversation

Something smells like vanilla and strawberries… God it smells good

Terry cracked open an eye and saw a head of brown hair. He took another deep breath and the scent filled his nose again, and he smiled.

“It’s about time you got up”

Terry jumped slightly at the voice, not knowing she was awake.

“How’d you know I was awake?”

“Your breathing changed.... and your heart beat speed up a little,” Amber said tilting her head to look at Terry, “Good to know I can make it do that”.

Terry smiled and crawled out of bed, knowing that if he didn’t do it now, he wouldn’t ever get up. As he was stretching he noticed his lack of a shirt and Amber’s over-attentiveness to his upper body.

“You know, it’s not nice to stare” Terry said, teasing her. He smirked and pulled on a t-shirt. Amber blushed a brilliant red and got out of bed herself and walked down stairs with Terry following, still chuckling at her.

They arrived downstairs to find Terry’s mother sitting at the table, with a very stern look on her face. Amber stopped and grabbed Terry’s hand, trying to hide behind him.

“Good Morning mom, what’s for breakfast,” Terry said like Amber wasn’t hiding behind his back and she hadn’t spent the night in bed with him.

“There’s some bacon left, and you can scramble some eggs for breakfast burritos if you want to, or I can make something else,” She said.

“Burrito’s will be fine, you want one Amber?”

Amber had, up until then, been trying to blend into the background, not really wanting to talk to Terry’s mom, but not anymore.

“Sure, that’s fine,” She managed to get out. Terry’s mom looked her way and Amber suddenly felt like she would rather be anywhere but where she was.

“Amber, can you give me and Terry a moment please,” Terry’s mom, Jenna, asked. Amber nodded and walked back up the stairs and hid in Terry’s room, falling onto the bed and smiling because it smelled like him.

~~~~~ With Terry and Jenna ~~~~~

“What’s up mom,” Terry asked, popping piece of bacon in his mouth as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

“What is she doing here, and why was she in your room?”

Terry started at dumbly at his mom. Was she really talking about Amber?

“Well, she’s here because she’s my girlfriend, and she was in my room cause I asked to come over last night.”

“Oh god, my little boy is having sex,” Jenna exclaimed. Terry’s face was covered with a light blush.

“I’m not having sex mom, especially with you down the hall.” Terry shuddered at the thought of his mom coming in his room while he was engaged in other activities.

“I’ve used that line before, and it never stopped me, and…”

“I’m not like you mom, no offense, I don’t feel the need to date every single person of the opposite sex I meet,” Terry suddenly said, surprising both him and his mom.

Terry’s mother looked down at the ground and rubbed her forehead.

“Your right, I don’t have any room to speak,” Jenna started, sitting down and pulling Terry down with her, “I know my own love life has turned into a train wreck after your father left, but I don’t want you making my mistakes”.

Terry smiled and hugged his mom, then got up and went back to making some breakfast for Amber and himself.

“I know mom, and thank you for that, but you have to remember, I’m eighteen, so let me start making decisions for myself, ok?

Jenna nodded and smiled, “Amber is very lucky to have you to care for her”

Terry just nodded and walked up the stairs.

I hope you make him happy Amber, I don’t think he can survive losing anyone else
♠ ♠ ♠
Hers another one.....
R&R