Status: Indefinite Hiatus until furhter notice

Fallen Angels Rising Star

Theater and Cops in the office

Have you ever had the feeling someone is watching you, but you turn around and nobody is there? It’s a creepy feeling isn’t it?

“Hello, earth to Terry, anyone there?” I jerked back to reality as my friend got ready to slap my across the face.

“Yea Jen, I’m here, just didn’t get much sleep” I said. Jen is my best friend/sister, I’ve known her since pre-k and we’ve been stuck to gather since then.

“What about?” She asked, but from the look she was giving me, I was worried she could read minds.

“Nothing, just the same dream I had when I started high school,” I said, trying to keep her happy. She gave a look that ‘I-know-your-lying’ but didn’t press me. The bell rang right then, so we got up and headed to our first class of the day, Chemistry for her, Theater for me.

We were practicing the play “Asylum” by Jerome McDonough for One Act Play, which was in two weeks, and a few minutes after class started the intercom came on.

Terry Johnston, please come to the office, Terry Johnston, please come to the office

I motioned for Jack, my freshman underling, to take over as stage manager and I headed to the office. I figured it was because I had lost something, or my mom had called, but the second I saw the cops, I knew something was up.

“Terry, come into my office” Mr. Cunningham said as I walked in. I did, and the cops followed me.

“Terry, these are Officers Raymond and White, the have a few questions for you” He said and walked out to give us some privacy. My hand instinctively, but subtly, moved to rest in my pocket, over my knife.

“Terry, do you drive a black Ford Mustang?” Officer White asked. I nodded and Officer Raymond wrote this down on a piece of paper.

“Well, we found your car on Main Street, and figured you were out joy riding, but when we called the school, they told us you rode the bus… So how did your car end up abandoned fifteen miles away?” Officer White asked.

Wait, did he just say abandoned?

“I let my mom drive it because hers is in the shop, and so she took it to work today,” I explained, deciding to leave out the part of picking up her new boy friend. I silently prayed that they hadn’t stopped by the house and found her car in the garage.

“Does your mom own a silver dodge challenger?” Officer Raymond asked. I nodded yes.

“Then why was it sitting in the garage at your house?” Damn it, shouldn’t have said anything.

“The battery is dead in her car, and I haven’t had a chance to pick one up after work yet,” I said, hoping they would stop asking questions.

“Ok then, just one more question,” Officer Raymond said. I nodded hoping I wouldn’t have to lie again.

“Where is the Chibi crystal?” Officer white asked, getting serious… and seeming to turn a lot paler.

“The what? What the hell is a Chibi crystal?” I asked, not caring if I sounded rude. At the moment, Officer White’s hand shot out and closed around my neck, cutting off my airway. I clawed and pulled at his hand, trying to get free, but he was freakishly strong.

“Check his memory” he told Officer Raymond, who I kinda figured wasn’t really an officer.

“Over… My… Dead… Body… Freak” I managed to choke out and I thrust my hand forward and, somehow, a wave of some kind burst for my hand and knocked them into the wall. I was looking between my hand and them, trying to figure out what the hell was going on when the door burst open and Amber Divilla walked in and pulled my up by my arm.

“Well, this complicates things a bit,” She said as they phony officers got up. I moved to stand in front of Amber, but she pushed me back and did some funny movement with her hand and brought her fist down into the palm of her other hand, sending them to the floor.

“Grab onto my shoulder, don’t ask questions,” She said and right as I did she formed a sign and a white light filled the room, and when I looked again, we were under ground in the biggest damn cave I have even seen.

“Terry, welcome to my home, and be thankful, you’re the first human to get to see it” Amber stated, pulling me along with her.

Now, I had a lot of questions to ask her, but the first one I had was ‘first human to see it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... two chapters in two days......
Comment please
J