Status: Indefinite Hiatus until furhter notice

Fallen Angels Rising Star

The Dark and The Light

"You let them get away" A deep gravely voice said, looking at two of his underlings. His eyes seems to gleam in the darkness, two orbs of blood read looking down at two insignificat beings.

"We are sorry master, we did not expect him to be so powerful," One stated, sliently beggin his partner to say something to defend them.

"He seemed to be speaking the truth about not knowing about the chibi crystal, so there is a possiblity that the Ayonowyn haven't introduced him to it yet," said the other, hoping not to get crushed.

""You had better be right, and hope he doesn't become any more powerful" The darkness stated before dissapearing.

"Next time we go after the kid, we do it my way"

Then all was quiet as the two underlings vanished.

_______________________________________________________________________

"So what is this place" Terry asked, realizing a little to late that all the looking around he was doing was going to give him a crick in the neck.

"The is Solaris, the home of the Ayonowyn's, where we have resided for the last 200 years." Explained the elderly man that had been travilng with them, who turned out to be Amber father.

"We live here, but some venture out, like me, to learn about the earth and it's people, and then when we arrive back here, we share out knowlage with the rest of the compound," Amber stated, a sly grin on her face at Terry's expression.

"And exactly how many is that?" He asked, fearing the answer.

"About two million people" Oligan, Amber's father, said.

'"Two Million people? Terry thought, astounded. He slowly did a 360 where he stood and realized that the compund could easily hold two million people and then some.

"So how do i fit into all this?" Terry asked.

"Now that you mention it..." Amber stated, grinning evily.

Terry gulped, scared of what was to come next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it, kinda short but i write in school
Comment
Also, i took the name "Ayonowyn" from the Trilogy The Greast Tree of Avalon, so it is subject to change if i think of somthing diffrent
J