Status: Indefinite Hiatus until furhter notice

Fallen Angels Rising Star

Waking dreams and Random visitors

“You BASTARD,” Terry roared.

He couldn’t place why he was suddenly so angry, why he was so ready to rip this thing limb from limb. He ruthlessly beat those impulses down. Sure, it had just killed that person, but he shouldn’t feel like this.

He watched, almost as if in slow motion, as the creature carelessly flung the dead body off it’s arm as it look right at him.

He wanted to rush it, to kill it, to completely and utterly destroy it, but he fought back those urges for the moment.

Then, Terry saw himself in the creature’s eyes, and what he saw scared him.

Terry saw someone, himself, but it wasn’t the reflection he was used to. This Terry looked like the star quarterback on a football team, his hair was slightly darker and his skin seemed to shine, but his eyes, that was the most disturbing thing. They were still the same grey-ice blue, but the had a hard look to him, it reminded him of the look of a killer.

“I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU.” He roared, starting to rush the monster, this time giving in to his impulses. He struck at the monster, absently noticing that his hands had a golden glow to them, and that the creature’s flesh seemed to almost melt when his hand got close. He didn’t pay attention to these things because he could only think about completely irradiating this thing. He kept punching it, over and over, striking it as hard as he could in it’s chest. He heard someone call his name, but he couldn’t find the will to stop. They called his name again, Sounding a little scared, and a third time, this time adding that it was dead, but he just didn’t care.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and he pivoted on his foot, bracing himself for another attack, but what he saw froze him to the core. He saw Amber looking at him, but instead of the usual emotions he saw, he saw new ones: Shock, confusion, anxiety, and worst of all, Fear.

He slowly stepped back, feeling a little faint, like he had run a marathon. He felt Amber wrap her arms around him, and he tried to remember what drove him into that frenzy, but the last few minutes where a blur.

“Don’t ever do that again,” He heard Amber say, even though it was slightly muffled. He felt something soak through his shirt and saw her head against his chest.

She’s crying He realized.

“I won’t…” He said, making it a promise both to her and to himself.

“We should head back now,” Terry said. He took Amber’s hand in his own and lead them all back to the village.
____________________________________________

“What was that thing, and where did that power come from?” Terry asked as he sat down one the end of Amber’s bed.

“That was what we call the Tieňovej šelmy, Or the Shadow Beast. The Entity’s, the leader of the dark forces, foot soldiers. They are stronger than ten of our warriors. And as you saw, they can change any part of their body to fit what they need, mostly becoming weapons,” Amber said.

Terry nodded and looked at her, wondering if he really wanted to ask where that sudden rush of power came from.

“And that power?”

Amber sighed, “It’s our ability Solárne Darčeky, or Gift of the Sun. I was planning on helping you unlock it slowly, but it looks like I don’t have that choice anymore… Come on, lets get you back home and I’ll explain more later”

Terry nodded and Amber his hand in hers, taking them to Terry’s house.

____________________________________________

Terry groaned and took a deep breath, trying to fall back into the blissful land of sleep, but failed miserably. He was a little shaken from his dream, watching himself pummel that shadow beast, and he soon realized sleep was going to be impossible. So he contended himself with just laying on the couch with Amber’s comfortable weight laying on him.

He felt something stir in his pants and was really glad amber was a heavy sleeper, or he might have to explain why his erection was poking her in the leg.

He heard something stumble to he left, and I was instantly awake, listening. They sounded light, like they were being over cautious not to make any noise. He felt Amber tense so he knew she was awake. He snapped his eyes open looked to his left.

“Jen? What are you doing here?”

Jen shrugged. “Just decided to drop by for a visit.

Terry couldn’t be sure, but he could’ve swore he heard a double meaning to her words.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, so i think dreaming about watching yourself do something is called a waking dream, but i could be wrong, if so can you please let me know ?

And i wanted to shout to my friend who attempted to correct any mistakes in here, thank alot
Comment means more writing :)
J