Status: Complete

It Isn't Real If It's Just One Night

Chapter Eleven

“Welcome to Koko Restaurant.” The receptionist smiled at me and John.

“O’Callaghan, party of two,” John demonstrated with his left index and middle finger.

“John?” The lady confirmed.

“Yes.” He responded.

“Great.” She grabbed two menus. “Right this way.”

We followed her through clusters of people in semi-formal clothes, eating their high class dinner. I started to feel a little uncomfortable and out of place, so I squeezed John’s hand for comfort. He returned a reassuring smile.

The receptionist set our menus down on a table for two, covered in a white linen cloth, a fish bowl of water with lit candles placed in the center.

“Your waiter will be with you shortly.” She told us.

“Thank you.” I told her as John pulled out my chair for me. She left and I watched John settle in his seat.

I picked up the large, royal blue menu, skimming over the prices quickly.

My eyes bulged at the outrageous numbers. “John.” I whispered. “Have you seen the prices on this thing? $10 for a soda?”

He chuckled at me. “Baby, don’t worry about it. How often do we go out to eat together? Plus, it’s your birthday.”

“That’s no excuse. We go out to eat all the time! A week ago we had Panda Express.” I flipped through the menu; looking for the cheapest meal. I feel bad when people spend money on me, especially if the amount is this big.

John rolled his eyes. “No, out like this. You even had to buy a new dress for the occasion.” He teasingly smiled.

“Please, Lisa paid for it.” I looked up at him as he continued to cheekily smile at me. “Something tells me you have something to do with this.” I pointed to my little black dress.

“Lisa said she was going to take you out today, and I told her I was going to be taking you out for dinner tonight. And she insisted on buying you a new dress.”

I grinned at how generous both Lisa and John are. “Well, thank you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Dinner was amazing.” I smiled and leaned forward to kiss John on the lips, “Thank you, baby.”

“You’re welcome.” He returned the kiss and held me.

The elevator rang and the door opened, we exited and silently walked to our room hand in hand. We reached room 300 and I shuffled through my clutch looking for the room key.

“Uh, Jaz.” John placed his hand over my wondering one.

“Hm?” I shifted my attention from my clutch to John as he held the room key in his other hand. “Oh.”

“Close your eyes.” He ordered me.

“What? Why?” I stubbornly questioned.

“Your surprise isn’t over.” He said.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to further continue this pointless argument. He placed his hand on the small of my back and I heard him slide the room key in and open the door. John led me in slowly and told me to open my eyes.

Scattered along the floor was a trail of red, pink, yellow, and white rose petals that led to our bed and scattered across the comforters also.

“John.” I said in awe. “When did you get time to do this?”

“Jennie and Lisa helped me out.” He scratched the back of his head nervously and smirked.

“Of course,” I said pointing to the penis outline on the floor made up of rose petals.

John only laughed, obviously not having to do anything with that part of decoration. He held my hand and led to me sit on the bed.

“Do you remember junior year,” John began, walking to the available table where his iPod and Garrett’s doc sat. He plugged in his iPod to the doc and searched though his songs. “And I asked you if you were to have sex to one song, what would it be?” He smirked at the thought.

“Yeeeah…” I slipped off my cheetah fur Litas and socks and sat, legs crossed on the bed.

“Well…” He hit the click wheel on his iPod and 311’s 'Love Song' played through the speakers.

I laughed, wondering why, of all the things that happened our junior year, that one conversation we had, he remembers?

I stood up, walking slowly towards John, tip toe-ing and wrapping my arms around his neck, to kiss him passionately. He gently placed his hands on my hips, deepening the kiss. John lifted me up, securing his hands around my butt. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked the small destination from beside the table to the bed, falling on top of me.

As our tongues melded and clothes flew off, I was so distracted by the passion and the tremendous day that I completely forgot any of the worries I had when this whole tour started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jazmyn Ashley