Wanna Tell You How I Feel Inside

Sage, a normal fifteen year old. Well, minus one little tid bit. She lives in an orphanage. Her father split when her mom was pregnant and her mother died from cancer when she was ten years old. Now she is moving to foster homes. Why? Because the owner of the orphanage ‘plans to get her adopted’. Really she’s just tired of dealing with her. First people on the list: Mr. and Mrs. Baker.

The two have been wanting to have another kid for a while, but have been unable to because, in simpler terms, Mrs. Baker’s baby factory has shut down. Next best idea? Adopting. However since they don’t believe they’re capable of taking care of a baby at the moment, they are choosing to look for a teenager. They decided to help out in fostering a young girl named Sage since she is close to their own son’s age.

Zachary Baker wouldn’t admit it but he was actually quite excited to have a sister. He always wanted to, but had known about his mother’s problem. This Sage girl was just what he’s been waiting for. Planning to welcome her with open arms, he is too excited to measure.

What happens when none of this is what Sage wants? She doesn’t want to go to a stranger’s place to live. She wants to stay with her friends in Hawthorne, Nevada. Instead she’s getting shipped off to Huntington Beach, California. And here’s where the story begins.

Title Credit: "Stuttering" by The Friday Night Boys.

Disclaimer: Short, sweet, and to the point, kay? I don’t own Avenged Sevenfold, any companies, labels, songs, or lyrics. Everything that is not famous is mine so no stealing. I am tracking your computer as we speak so if you steal I will find you.