Wanna Tell You How I Feel Inside

Diez.

-Brian's P.O.V-.

"Sage?" Sage shook her head, all but running out of the pool. She tied her bikini, scooped up her shoes and towel, and ran into the house before anyone even had time to process what happened. The slam of the front door snapped everyone back to reality. Zacky hopped out of the pool, running out the gate to the street.

"What the fuck was that?!" Matt screamed. I turned around to see him glaring daggers at Amberly who was trying to look innocent. Ha, yeah right. She batted her eyelashes, looking up at Matt as if she were confused.

"What are you talking about Matt?" She cooed. I could see Matt practically fuming with anger.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Matt seethed, getting in her face. She gripped my arm tightly, giving me puppy eyes.

"Baby, are you gunna let him talk to me like that?!" My mouth opened and closed, a stuttering mess escaping my throat. The guys were all staring me down, along with Amberly. Just as I was about to say something a voice cut through the silence.

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr.!" I turned to see my father standing in the doorway of the sliding door. I chuckled nervously at the group before scrambling out of the pool. I ran towards my dad, almost tripping in the process. When I reached him he furiously yanked me inside. "What the hell did you guys do to that poor girl?"

"Dad! I swear, we didn't do anything!" I defended, my hands raised in surrender. His glare narrowed even more.

"No, nothing could have happened Brian. That girl was crying her eyes out when she passed by me. One or all of you did something." My eyes fell to the ground and I could hear my father huff. "Brian you better fix this now or that car is going bye bye along with your social life."

"Yes sir." With that he disappeared upstairs. I hesitantly walked back outside, shutting the door behind me.

"You were the one that fucking pulled her bikini you goddamn bitch!" My head snapped up at Jimmy's shouting. Him and Matt stood in front of Amberly, all three of them glaring at each other. If looks could kill. Johnny sat on one of the lawn chairs, seeming lost on what to do.

"I did no such thing! You believe me, right babe?" I looked down as Amberly walked up to me, hugging into my side. I looked back at Matt to see him flaring with rage. There was no way he'd blinding accuse unless he knew.

"Get out," I said quietly. Amberly let go of me out of shock.

"What?"

"I said get out. You can believe that we are over," I announced, my voice almost yelling. She glared at me.

"You're going to breakup with me because of what I did to that little bitch?"

"No, I'm breaking up with you because you lied directly to me and two of my best friends. In case you failed to notice, my friends will always mean more to me than you. Including my new friends." She made an annoyed sound, snatching up her dress that covered her bikini and shoes.

"You will regret this Haner!" She threatened.

"I doubt it." She screamed out of frustration before storming out the gate. I slipped on my jeans over my trunks before pulling on my socks and shoes that sat on the back porch. Looking up I saw the rest of the guys already dressed. "Let's go find them."

-Zacky's P.O.V.-

When I got to the street I didn't see Sage anywhere. This girl must have been a track star or something. I jogged down the street to our house, hoping I could catch her there. When I got inside and slammed the door behind me, my mother popped her head out from the kitchen.

"Zacky, what is with all the noise?" She demanded.

"Sorry. Uhm, have you seen Sage?"

"No. I just got back from the store. Why? What happened?" I bit one of my lip rings, quickly thinking of a lie.

"Oh, just wondering. We were all going to the pier, but Sage wanted to change first. While we were walking here she ran off in a race. I got sidetracked with the guys so I guess she must have already changed and went to the pier." My mother searched my face, looking to find any doubt in my eyes. She must have came up empty handed since she smiled at me.

"Okay. Go change too. You are dripping all over the place." I nodded before running up the stairs. I ran into my room before tossing off my trunks, pulling on boxers, some loose fitting blue jeans, socks, and my converse. I ran out of my room and peeked my head into Sage's room. Her bikini was on the floor and her backpack was gone. A quick look into the open closet still showed her clothes were here.

"Be home by ten," my mom called as I rushed down the stairs.

"Got it. Bye!" I ran back out the door, slamming it shut. As I headed back towards Brian's, the guys all appeared out of seemingly nowhere.

"Did you find Sage?" Johnny asked.

"No. My mom just got home and she said that she didn't run into her at all. Sage was there though. Her backpack is gone, but her clothes aren't." Jimmy and Matt both ran a hand through their hair.

“On another note, why do none of us have shirts on?” Johnny questioned. We all looked down at our chests then at each other. No one had shirts.

“Shut up Johnny!” The four of us said in unison.

"Okay. Zacky and I will go in my car to search the roads and stuff, Matt can check out the high school and central park, and Johnny and Jimmy get the pier and beach. Everyone okay with that?" Brian asked. We all nodded at the same time. "Okay, let's go."

We split up into our specified groups. Brian and I rushed to his house. After explaining what was happening to his dad and having him swear not to tell my parents until drastic measures, Brian and I hopped into his car and sped down the street.

I just hope she’s not doing anything she’ll regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was the shortest chapter I ever wrote for this story. Sorry about the shortness, but the next chapter is where it SLIGHTLY picks up. But on the plus side, Amberly is gone!...for now. :)
So, where do you think Sage is? Did she do something stupid like Zacky fears? Hahaha, only I know. Please comment & subscribe<3
Xoxo,
Tina.