Wanna Tell You How I Feel Inside

Once.

- Sage's P.O.V. -

My eyes wandered around me at my surroundings. People rushed by, busy on their ways home or to hangout with friends. I sighed, dropping my backpack on the ground next to a bench before plopping down on it. Everyone was were in such a rush that they didn't notice me sitting on the bench just watching. Where was I? Easy, the bus station.

No, I really didn't plan to leave. I really didn't have a choice. If I left I would be searched for by cops and be utterly fucked. I just needed to breathe, get time away from them. I truly thought they were different. Obviously I was completely wrong. Pulling my legs to my chest, I wrapped my arms around myself. I could feel a presence next to me, but I refused to look up. They're probably just standing there and judging me like everyone else I've meet.

"Can I sit here?" I numbly nodded, paying really paying attention to the male voice. I heard the bench squeaked and felt it shift under me letting me know he had, in fact, sat down. It was silent for a few moments before he cleared his throat. "So... do you have somewhere you need to be?"

"Do you?" I questioned back.

"Actually, no. I have to wait for my friends to come pick me up," the guy replied.

"Congrats." We were once again engulfed in silence. I felt the guy shift uncomfortably next to me. I sighed and suddenly asked, "Why did you choose to sit next to me? Clearly I don't want to talk."

It was silent for another few moments before he timidly said, "I have no idea."

"You're kidding," I muttered.

"Nope, I'm not. I have no idea why I want to talk to you, but I do. There's just something... different about you." I peeked out the corner of my eye to see a guy with bleach blonde hair that was short and reached his mid-neck. Slanted bangs fell above his brown eyes, covering his forehead. In his ears were small guages and two liprings sat on the right side of his lip creating a spiderbite. He wore too tight blue jeans, a Motley Crue shirt, and black Vans. "My name's Jersey."

"Sage," I replied, looking forward once more. It felt as if we were invisible. No one even looked at us as they rushed by.

"Well Sage, why are you here? It doesn't seem like you're headed anywhere, but you also don't seem like you're waiting for anyone. If you-" I chuckled which caused him to stop whatever he was going to say.

"No, I'm not. In fact I have no one to find me or anywhere to possibly go right now. Now, if you're done being Mr. Detective, I would like to enjoy some peaceand quiet," I interrupted slightly harsh. He quickly fell silent beside me. After a few minutes he spoke up again.

"So, no offense, but why are you being such a bitch?" I whipped my head to him, slightly shocked. No one had ever been that blunt to me, not even Todd who was the most straightforward person I know. How can this puny little 'emo' kid say that when fucking Todd can't?

"I have no clue," I admitted bashfully.

"You're kidding," he said, a grin tugging at his lips. I rolled my eyes, a ghostly smile visible on my face. "Bad mood I guess?"

"The worst. My so called 'friends' are far from it," I muttered. I subconsiously pulled on my hairs that fell from my dogtail.

"Don't worry, I know the pain. That's why it's only me, Liv, and Ben. We trust each other and only each other," Jersey said with confidence. I smiled to myself.

"That was the same cor me. Todd, Amy, Toby, and I. No one but each other."

"What happened to them? I noticed you said 'was', not 'is'." I smiled sadly at Jersey.

"Seriously, have you ever thought of being a detective?"

"A few times it's crossed my mind, but being a type of cop sounded boring. Plus I'm an easy target. I'd get held hostage or some other shit," Jersey said thoughtfully. I laughed.

"I moved. The friends I made were nice, but it looks like it was all an act " He smiled sympathetically.

"Well not everyone is cruel," Jersey spoke. I smiled at him, noddig my head.

"Jersey!" I looked up to see an Asian looking teen running to our bench. Just as Jersey stood she took him into a bearhug. Her blonde and brown hair whipped all around as Jersey picked her up and spun her around. I sat there awkwardly as Jersey placed her back to the ground.

"Jersey! Finally you're back from your aunt's! It felt like forever," the girl complained. She was actually quite short. She was two inches shorter than me compared to Jersey who was two inches taller than me.

"I know, I know. Oh! Liv, meet Sage. Sage this is one of my best friends Liv Hassings!" She turned to me, her blue eyes looking over me. Soon a toothy grin replaced her blank expression.

"Hello Sage! I love your name!" the short Asian gushed. I laughed, enjoying her bubbily attitude. Just as she was about to say something a guy who was an inch taller than Jersey jumped on his back. Jersey let out a yelp before falling to the floor. Liv and I fell over laughing.

"Ben! You dick!" Jersey screeched. 'Ben' stood, still chuckling, as he helped Jersey to his feet. As they play argued I got a better look at Ben. He had short, dark brown layered hair and brown eyes. He caught my eyes and held my gaze.

"Jersey, you forgot something," Ben stated, pointing over his shoulder to me. Jersey turned, confused, and smiled again when he saw I was still there.

"Ben, meet Sage! Sage, this is Ben Simmions." Ben smiled at me and I couldn't help smiling back.

"Nice to meet you all, but I should probably get going," I told them, picking up my backpack and slinging a strap over my shoulder. Jersey hugged my arm and gave me a puppy pout.

"Come on! You can come hangout with us since you said yourself that you have nowhere to go right now!" I looked at his pleading face nervously. I looked at Liv and Ben to see them smiling and nodding to me. Well, what do I have to loose? If they're asses I'm already used to it.

"Okay, sure!" Jersey and Liv cheered. They each grabbed an arm and pulled me to the exit. Ben followed us, trying to tell the two to let me walk on my own.

-Time Lapse-

I laughed as Ben and Jersey sat in baskets, sliding down the stairs. Ben fell on the way down, laying sprawled at the bottom. Suddenly Jersey came down and ran over Ben before spilling sideways at the front door. Liv and I had done it gracefully, managing not to fall over, and that's when the boys figured they could do it too.

"You guys do realize you can't do it because you weight more than us, right?" I questioned as they slowly picked themselves up.

"Are you calling us fat?!" Jersey screamed.

"Pretty much," Livinterrupted. She soon let out a scream of terror as Ben began chasig her around the living room. I laughed before looking at the clock. 9:30 sat in bold, red numbers. I've been here three and a half hours? Nice way to spend the evening.

"Guys, I should probably go now," I piped up. Everyone looked at me. All three looked slightly disappointed, but nodded in understanding. Liv and Brn both gave me goodbye hugs. I waved as Jersey and I walked out the front door.

"So where do you live?" he asked. I looked at the streetsign and grinned.

"I actually live two streets over." Jersey's mouth broke into a grin too.

"Aweome! Let me walk you home."

"Thanks." On the way we were talking about random things. Turns out we had a shitload in common. Soon we were at the end of the Bakers household's driveway.

"This is gunna sound kinda sudden, but would you like to ride to school with the three of us? I mean, you do go to Huntington High right?" Jersey asked hesitantly.

"Sure! I'd love to," I replied. He smiled relieved. Just as he hugged me goodbye two cars parked in front of the house. From one car came Jimmy, Brian, and Zacky and the other came Matt and Johnny. I rolled my eyes as Jersey looked at them wearily.

"Who's that?" Jersey whispered.

"My so called new brother and his asshole friends," I replied just as Zacky reached me. He looked completely pissed.

"Where the hell have you been?! Do you know how long we've been looking for you?" Zacky snapped.

"I'm a big girl, I can handle myself. Besides, I was with friends. You know, real ones?" Everyone but Jersey and I's faces flashed with hurt.

"Sage, you gotta let us-" I abruntly cut Matt off.

"I don't 'gotta' do anything. Fuck off, all of you. Bye Jersey, see you tomorrow." I waited until Jersey waved and was already walking before I headed into the house. I could hear footsteps following me, but I ignored them. As soon as I entered Mrs. Baker appeared.

"Oh! Hello guys. Did you all have fun?" I laughed before heading upstairs. I slammed my door shut, locking it behind me. I tossed off my backpack before stripping down to my underwear and my black tanktop. I quickly pressed 'play' on my Motley Crue CD before laying down for bed.

No more Mrs. Nice girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jersey | Liv | Ben

Yay! Another! & yes, she's being a bitch again.
Thank you everyone who's commented<3 I love you all :)
Please continue to comment!
Xoxo,
Tina.

P.S. No time to proofread. WIll do that later.