Status: Active

The Music That Listens to My Soul

Music 1

The Music That Listens To My Soul

Chapter 1

Have you ever felt like you cant tell anyone about what is going on? How about when you know you should do something, but your not sure if it’s the right thing to do? Who do you tell? Well these are the question I am asking myself right now.

“Time for school, sisy.” I heard my younger sister, Ezme, say in her baby voice.

“Five more minutes.” I said through my pillow.

“Nope.” Ezme said exaggerating the letter p.

“Fine.” I said and got out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I was done I went back to my room and put on my outfit. I grabbed all the things I needed for school and went downstairs.

“Hey mom.” I said while walking into the kitchen.

“Hey sweetheart. Breakfast is on the table.” She told me.

I walked towards the table and began to eat. 10 minutes later I got up, said good by to my mom and sister and walked outside.

Karla was waiting for me outside as always.

“Hey.” I said to her.

“What’s up?” Karla asked me.

“Nothing much. You?” I asked her.

“Same old. Are you working today?” Karla questioned.

“Yeah I am. Sorry. Why?” I said.

“Oh nothing. Its because I wanted to see if you wanted to go with us to the park later and get some ice cream or something.” Karla told me.

“Ah man, I would love to, but I cant. I’m sorry. But maybe another time!” I said, hoping she would agree with me.

“True!” Karla said.

The rest of the way to school was silent.

We finally reached the school and we walked towards our lockers. My first period is math. I grabbed all my math supplies and walked to the classroom.

I walked in and took a seat. Then I heard the most wonderful laugh of all. I turned around and saw him. Demon. The boy that I have had a crush on for the past two years. I didn’t have the guts to tell him how I felt, and I don’t think I ever will. Plus it doesn’t look like I’m his type of girl anyways. He has dark black hair, crystal blue eyes, and the most perfect shaped mouth. He couldn’t get any better then that.

The teacher walked in and began to teach. I didn’t pay attention much though. I just sat there and looked at my hands. Then I heard the teacher announce that we had 15 minutes to work on our homework before the bell ranged.
I began to work on my homework.

Beep!

The bell rang and everyone zoomed out of the classroom. I slowly gathered my things and walked out.

I began to walk toward my next class which was social studies. I was half way there when I remembered that I didn’t have my social studies book.

“CRAP!” I said out load and ran to my locker. Great! Now I was going to be late! Just what I needed!

I got to my locker and put my combination in. I snatched my social studies book out and slammed my locker door. I ran back towards class, but I was just 10 feet away when I heard the bell ring. Ugh!

I walked in and saw that the teacher was already taking attendance.

“Late. You should know better then that Angel?” The instructor told me. I began to walk to my seat when I heard the teacher say,

“You also Demon? What is it with students being late these days?”

I turned around and saw that Demon was behind me. I blushed and continued to walk to my seat. I sat down and the teacher began the lesson.

Beep!

The bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom. I began to walk towards reading class until I heard Karla’s voice behind me.

“Hey girl! Wait up.” She yelled behind me. Finally she caught up and we began to walk.

“So how was social studies?” Karla asked me.

“Terrible. I was late.” I said disappointed.

“Its okay. Its only one time.” Karla said trying to cheer me up.

“I know but still.” I replied. I wanted to tell her about Demon walking late right after me, but I decided not to.

Karla talked about what happened during her two periods and all the new gossip that was going on. I was kind of paying attention, but half of my brain was somewhere else.

“Hello? Are you even paying attention to me?” Karla asked me snapping her fingers in front of my face.

“Huh? Oh yeah I am.” I said trying to pretend that I was listing, but I couldn’t fool anyone.

“Sure you were.” Karla said and we walked into the classroom.

Karla and I took our seats and then I saw Melissa and Kevin walk in. They came to where we were sitting and took their seats in front of us.

“Hey guys! Long time no see huh?” Melissa said with a smile on her face.

“Sure has been!” Karla replied.

“How are you guys?” Kevin asked us.

“I’m doing fine! What about you?” I asked Kevin. Oh I forgot to mention, Kevin and Melissa are brother and sister.

“I’m doing good also!” Melissa replied.

“Same here.” Kevin said.

Then the teacher walked in and took attendance.

During the whole class Kevin, Melissa, Karla and I were passing notes and having a good time. I always had a good time when I was with them.

Then the teacher assigned homework and we all began to work on it.

Beep!

We all gathered up our stuff and walked out of the room.

“Well I’ll see you guys later then right?” I asked them.

“Yep!” Karla said.

“For sure!” Kevin replied.

“Defiantly!” Melissa said.

I walked ahead of them and headed towards the locker room. I had gym next and I had chosen swimming.

I got to the locker room and began to change. After I was done changing into my bathing suite I put on a long shirt and walked out to the pool.

Demon was also in swimming but in a different class. Bummer huh?

I walked towards my class and the teacher took attendance. After he was done, he told us to warm up in the pool.

I dived in and did a couple laps. First I did a few breaststrokes. Then a couple backstrokes. Finally some freestyle strokes.

I poked my head up from the water and I saw the Demon was diving into the pool. I let out a deep sigh. He was so charming! I couldn’t help it! He’s what every girl wants.

But then I saw him swim towards our class. Demon finally reached my teacher and I heard them say,

“My instructor said if I could be with your class today, because I need an advancer class.” Demon told the teacher.

“Of course you can stay. Right now we are warming up, so go ahead.” The instructor told him, and Demon turned around.

He looked right at me. I froze right on the spot. I wanted to move and swim away, but I couldn’t break the eye contact I had with him.

Then I saw him look away, and I swam under the pool and stayed there for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angel's Outfit
Angel's Swim Suite

Hope you guys enjoy this story! Please Comment/ Subscribe!