Status: Active

The Music That Listens to My Soul

Music 2

The Music That Listens To My Soul

Chapter 2

Class was finally over. I went to the girls locker room and started to change into my regular clothes. After I was done I put my hair in a bun.

I gathered my stuff and waited for the bell to ring.

Beep!

Every girl rushed out of the locker room, except for me. I liked to take my time. I was walking out of the locker room when I saw Demon getting out of the boys locker room.

He looked right at me! Crap! I pushed the other girls who were ahead of me and rushed towards my locker.

I opened my locker and put everything in it. I was about to close my locker when I remembered that I needed my ipod.

I was so addicted to music that I couldn’t stand a minute without it, but unfortunately I had to because during classes the teachers wouldn’t allow you to listen to it. That is one of the reason that I worked in the afternoon at the music store. One because I love music, and secondly because I was bored at home and I could never concentrate on my homework there.

I grabbed my ipod and began to walk to the lunchroom.

I walked in and looked for Kevin, Karla, or Melissa but I couldn’t find them. I decided to go outside and look for them there.

I finally found them by a tree.

“Hey guys. Finally found you.” I said to them while taking a seat against the tree instead of the at table.

“We couldn’t have been that hard to find.” Kevin said smiling.

“Well guess what? You guys were.” I replied.

“Well now that everyone is here, you guys want to get something to eat now?” Karla asked everyone.

“Yep! I’m starving!” Melissa yelled out.

“Well, I’m not really hungry. Can you guys just bring me an apple?” I asked them.

“Why? Are you feeling okay?” Melissa asked me.

“No I’m fine. Don’t worry about it. Its just that I had a huge breakfast and I’m not really hungry. That’s all.” I lied. I wasn’t hungry, but I hadn’t eaten a huge breakfast either.

“Okay. So just an apple right?” Melissa asked me.

“Yep! Please and thank you!” I yelled to them while they started walking to the cafeteria.

I put my headphones on and clicked on the song Walking With A Ghost by Tegan and Sara.

No matter which way you go
No matter which way you stay
You're out of my mind,
Out of my mind
Out of my mind,
Out of my mind

I was walking with the ghost
I said please, please don't insist
I was walking with the ghost
I said please, please don't insist

No matter which way you go
No matter which way you stay
You're out of my mind,
Out of my mind
Out of my mind,
Out of my mind

I was walking with the ghost
I said please, please don't insist
I was walking with the ghost
I said please, please don't insist

No matter which way you go
No matter which way you stay
you're out of my mind,
Out of my mind
Out of my mind,
Out of my mind

I was walking with the ghost
I was walking with the ghost
Out of my mind(I say please),
Out of my mind
out of my mind(I say please),
Out of my mind

You're out of my mind, out of my mind
Out of my mind, out of my mind
Out of my mind, out of my mind
Out of my mind, out of my mind

I was walking with the ghost
I was walking with the ghost
I was walking with the ghost
I was walking with the ghost
I was walking with the ghost
I was walking with the ghost

I have been trying to do what this song is saying, but I cant! I want to get him out of my mind and go for someone else. But for some reason I just cant let go. My friends have told me to not waste my time, and I told them I know. I should move on. I should find someone better. I should just let go. But why cant I? I mean nothing is pulling me back. And nothing ever will.

“Hey girl. Here’s your apple.” Melissa said handing me the apple.

“Thanks.” I said and grabbed the apple. I took a bite of the apple and swallowed.

“So how was swimming?” Melissa asked me while taking a seat next to me.

“It was okay I guess.” The next song on my ipod was about to begin, but I decided to actually listen to Melissa. So I put pause on my ipod.

“Did you see Demon? I heard that he is going to switch classes. Because he needs to take an advance class.” Melissa informed me.

“Yeah. He’s in my class.” I said in a monotone voice.

“What! Oh my god! Are you serious? Are you even happy? You don’t look like it. You should be! This is your chance!” Melissa yelled out so loud that Kevin and Karla stopped their conversation to look at us.

“Yep it is my chance. But you know for what? To embarrass myself in front of him. That’s what my chance is.” I replied.

“No its not! Why cant you think positive about this?” Melissa asked.

“Well because I know I’m just going to make a fool of myself! That’s why.” I said.

“No you wont. Now if you think you will then of course you will, but you have to think positive.” Melissa told me.

“Okay. Even if I do talk to him, what’s going to happen? Huh? Nothing. Exactly. He is just going to talk to me just like he talks to everyone else. I’m nothing to him other then just another girl who says hi.” I replied.

“That’s not true. You don’t know that.” Melissa said trying to make me change my mind.

“It is true.” I told her.

“Well then if it is, then why have you not given up yet?” Melissa asked me.

“What do you think I’m trying to do?” I yelled at her.

Melissa stayed quite.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you like that. My temper just went up.” I said.

“I know.” Was all that Melissa said.

Beep!

We all rushed toward our next class. Mine was science, and Kevin was in it with me. We reached the science room just in time. Right when we walked in the bell rang.

Kevin and I took our seats in the back of the classroom. The teacher began to teach but I wasn’t paying attention. Kevin and I talked the whole time. We talked about how boring school was and what we were planning to do on the weekends and so on.

Beep!

Kevin and I rushed out of class. Finally it was study hall! That meant it was the last period before school was over for the day! Yahoo!

We reached the library and waited for Melissa and Karla. Finally they walked in and took a seat at our table.

“Yes! Its almost the end of the day! Thank god!” Karla said loudly.

“I know right! I’m so happy!” I screamed out loud that everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me. I just blushed and bent my head down.

“Well I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want any homework when I get home so I’m doing it now.” Kevin said to us.

“Very true. I don’t want homework either.” Karla agreed with him.

We all began to do our homework after that little conversation that we had.

Beep!

“Yahoo!” Karla yelled out.

“Yes! I’m done with my homework!” Kevin screamed out.

We all rushed towards our lockers and put away all our stuff. Yes! I don’t have any homework!

I closed my locker and went outside to wait for my friends. I waited outside the school. I was about to go back inside to see what was taking so long but then I saw Demon come out.

He looked right at me again. A smile appeared on his face, which made me blush and look away.

Why cant I control that! Ugh!

Finally I saw Melissa, Kevin and Karla come out.

“Finally! Took you guys long enough.” I told them.

“So then your not coming with us?” Karla asked once again.

“No I cant. I’m sorry.” I replied.

“Okay. We’ll drop by if we can.” Karla said.

“Okay. I’ll see you guys soon then.” I told them.

“See ya.” Kevin said.

“Later.” Melissa yelled out to me.

I turned around and began to walk towards the music store. Oh boy. Now I have to face Demon on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well!

Please Comment/Subscribe!