Status: Active

The Music That Listens to My Soul

Music 4

The Music That Listens To My Soul

Chapter 4

Well here I am knowing that it is Saturday. First of all because my little sister is not bouncing up and down on my bed telling me to wake up, and because its super quite outside. Not that I can see it, but I can sure hear nothing. Yep you guessed it, I still have my eyes closed. Just because I wanted to try to go back to sleep but I couldn’t. So I might as well just wake up right? Well here it goes.

I opened my eyes and stretched. I got up and looked at what time it was. 9:30 and I have to start work at 10:15. Well I better get going then.

I walked towards the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I was done I went to go put on something comfortable but also cute. I left my hair down today and put very little make up. When I was done I walked downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed something quick to eat. Then I wrote a note to my parents telling them that I was heading off to work and for them not to miss me to much.

I walked out of the house and began to walk to work.

My phone beeped telling me that I had a text message. I took out my cell phone and read it.

~Hey girl! U going to work 2day?~Karla~

I replied,

~Yep! =)~

~Oh….aawww and I wanted you to come to the movies with us.~Karla~

I quickly text back,

~Who and who is going? I really wish I could, but I don’t think I can. Sorry =(~

~Well just Melissa, and Kevin and that’s about it I think. And that’s okay, maybe 2morrow when you don’t work right?~Karla.~

I replied,

~Yep! 2morrow I’m free!~

~Awesome! Well good luck at work, talk to ya later! =) <3~Karla~

I ended,

~See ya! =)~

I closed my cell phone and walked into Music Splash.

At first I was surprised to see that no one was here yet, until I saw him walk out.

Demon.

He caught me staring at him and he stared back. Finally he smiled and walked towards me.

“Hey.” Demon said to me

“Hi! What’s up? I thought you were going to take the day off?” I replied. Oh yeah I forgot to say that Jennifer called me during the middle of the night to tell me that Demon wasn’t going to go to work today. But why was here he then?

“Oh, Jennifer called me this morning telling me that she was going to have a family meeting and that she needed me to take over. Also because I wanted to come.” He said and scratched the back of his head nervously. Awww how cute!

“Oh.” Was all I could say. Ugh I’m so stupid!

“Well let me go and put my stuff in the back and then we can open.” I said to him and then walk in the back and put my stuff there. I walked back out and he was already opening up the curtains and the door.

I walked over to the computer and put the song Magic by Emii.

“I like that song.” Demon said.

“You do? I do to.” I replied with a shy smile on my mouth.

Demon just smiled and got to work. And there I am of course just standing there like a fool. Ugh. I began to work as well, instead of gawking Demon like I wanted to.

People came in and people went out. It was a real busy day, which was good! That way it kept me busy and working. But every once in a while, I felt eyes on me.

I looked behind me and saw Demon talking to someone, but looking at me. But you could also see that the girl he was “talking” to we flirting with him, but he took no notice in her.

I smiled at him and turned back to work.

When all the people were finally gone, Demon began to close the doors and the blinds on the windows.

I put the last few CD’s in order, when I felt hands on my waist. I turned around to see Demon smiling down at me. I smiled back and we both began to move slowly back and forth to the soft and gentle music. When the music ended Demon pulled away looking embarrassed.

“Sorry….uumm….I don’t know what got into me.” Demon said.

“Oh that’s fine. Happens all the time I guess with you right?” I replied. I was getting tired of putting my hopes up every time he does something cute and romantic. He shouldn’t be apologizing for something he did, unless he didn’t want to do it!

“No! Please don’t think that way. I was just, I just wasn’t sure if you would allow that or not.” Demon replied.

I just shook my head and said don’t worry about it. I turned and finished putting the CD’s away again. I was finally done and went into the back to grab my things. I quickly turned around and bumped into Demon. Then I realized he was on top of me on the floor.

My face began to get red and hot. Crap! Crap! Crap!

“Uumm….sorry.” Demon said.

“You say that a lot huh?” I said with a smile on my face.

“Its fine. I was being clumsy also…." I said and was trying to begin to get up, when I felt Demon keeping me down. I was about to open my mouth to say something, but Demon’s lips stopped me.

The kiss was filled with passion, and mystery. It was soft and sweet. It was long and emotional. And it was everything I had thought it would feel like in my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats the end!!!! Please tell me what you think of it!!!!