Status: In Progress

What a Gift Right?

See Everything, And Never Be Satisfied, If I Couldn't See Those Eyes

The flight was the same day, 16th Of May, the guys gave me exactly three hours to pack my bags, giving me the information I needed like, how many days the vacation was going to be of.

Turns out, they were kidnapping me for one and a half months! How am I supposed to know how much to pack for one and a half months?

I mean for tours that last for like 6 months I pack my whole closet... anyway.... I’ll manage.
It took me exactly 2 hours fifty nine minutes and fifty nine seconds to pack and when I was enjoying that one second... literally one second of rest... the boys barged in.

‘Are you ready to have fun’, the way he said it brought me to tears... that’s exactly how Aaron used to get excited about vacations and wouldn’t even have a second of patience.

Joe came towards me and said ‘hey... Aaron wouldn’t want you to cry, now, would he?’ he asked softly. ‘no...’ I sobbed into his chest.

‘ok.. let’s go’, I said wiping the tears off my face and picking up my bags

. I plastered a fake smile on my face and we walked out of my room and towards the car and towards the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, This Is Just a filler.
anyone up for co-authoring?
comments?
U want this to be about mel and joe or mel and nick? Tell me.
Or I'll make it what i want to.

<3 xoxo
Selena