Status: In Progress

What a Gift Right?

Best Day

It was a long flight, I don’t know how long, all I remember is that after we got onto the plane and we seated ourselves, I sat next to Joe; Kevin sat with Danielle and nick sat with Frankie.

I had no idea, why Frankie had even come along; I mean there was nobody his age.
Anyway, we got off the plane and I smelt the salty air. Honolulu, Hawaii.

We were here.

The scent of the salty air, the sound of the sea and the warmth of the people at the airport, everything reminded me of home. I had grown up in Tampico, Mexico.

You couldn’t exactly call me Spanish, I mean, my mom was Spanish and my dad was French and we lived in Mexico, but I looked Mexican, dark hair, dark eyes and wheatish skin.
We got off the plane and walked towards the car waiting near the runway, it was a Cadillac escalade, I mean how connected were these guys?

At such short notice they got a private jet, other than the one they owned, apparently there had been some technical difficulties with that one, but I thought that they just wanted to be discreet about this whole affair, not that they were doing anything wrong.

It was about an hour ride till we reached the place where we were staying, it turned out that it was located on t he outskirts of Honolulu, and it wasn’t a hotel, it was kind of like this big private villa, with a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court and fully equipped kitchen, complete with its very own supply of cooks, cars, Chauffeurs and housekeepers.

We walked into the house, and from outside the house although looked breathtakingly beautiful, with its white washed walls and large glass windows, but from inside it was this old kind of English home.

Completely wood and absolutely perfect. I mean, who would have thought that a house looking so modern and new from the outside would have such an old English look and feel to it on the inside.

There were three floors to the house, two rooms on each floor, excluding the ground floor, so one room to each Jonas and one room to me, keeping in mind that Frankie and nick were sharing a room and Danielle and Kevin obviously would share a room.

It was late evening by the time we got ourselves settled in, so after a simple dinner of soup and grilled chicken, we all said our goodnights and retreated to our respective rooms.
It could be called a relatively perfect day.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's coming, the proper chapter with some bangs!!
So i'm picking who i want to make this story about, since noone responded.
comments?

<3 xoxo
Selena