Status: In Progress

What a Gift Right?

Any Man Of Mine

I went back to watching ‘New Moon’ once Nick had left the room. Not giving a second thought to what he said. It was the scene where Bella is in the car with Alice getting ready to go to Italy and save Edward…

…don’t go Bella.

Then it hit me. Nick was jealous of Edward, a fictional character that came from the mind of Stephanie Meyer. He was jealous of a person who was the personification of perfect…yet didn’t actually exist. Well it kind-of did, Nick was a close to perfect as anyone could ever be. Wait –did I seriously just think what I think I just thought?

No.

No.

No, this cannot be happening. I cannot –cannot be falling for Nick. All because of one kiss, heck he didn’t even talk to me for two years. Why would I suddenly be falling for him?

That’s it, I have officially gone crazy. Send me off to the rubber room, I have lost my mind.

‘Why are all girls so obsessed with Edward Cullen? He asked.

'Maybe cause he's absolutely gorgeous to start with, protective, amazing, sweet, strong...’ i said sighing at the end.

'Oh...’ he said and walked away, what was with him?


The scene played out in my head over and over. ‘New Moon’ continued to play but I was no longer paying any attention to it. I was debating whether or not to go and talk to Nick or just forget what I had just realized and pretend it never happened.

These were the times I wished I could go back to when a band-aid would fix everything and boys had cooties.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice Right? written by my amazing co-author Taylor!!
comments?