Status: I'll try to update as often as I can

Summer

Chapter Five

As I’m getting water for the guys I hear a buzzing and then I notice Logan’s phone sitting on the counter. ‘Hmmmmm time for a little snooping…’ I flip it open and go to inbox 7 New Messages

Charlie
Hey Babbyy how are you doing?
587-888-7160 sent at 1:13P Wednesday June 24

Jeff
hey man when are you gonna tell her?
587-888-4120 sent at 11:37A Wednesday June 24

‘tell who what I wonder… Well I will figure out in due time, meanwhile I shall continue to go through the rest of the messages.’

Candy
Hey are you awake yet gorgeous,
cause I’m totally up for some fun.
You totally had fun at that party right?
So lets do it again some time soon!

587-888-3355 sent at 8:24A Wednesday June 24
*Gag!*

La
Logan Walker where the hell are you?
I’m finally back after 3 months and you are
no where to be seen. Get your ass out of that
house and come say hi to me!

403-287-9944 sent at 8:02A Wednesday June 24

J-man
Hey man party at my place tomorrow!
Be there or be square

578-886-1326 sent at 11:45P Tuesday June 23

Charlie
Goodnight lover boy, I’ll talk to you tomorrow
right? Any ways sweet dreams and sleep well!

587-888-7160 sent at 11:38P Tuesday June 23

‘Huh… Intriguing. Some one else obviously has a thing for Logan.’ I think to myself stuffing Logan's phone into the pocket of my shorts.

*---------------*

“Here is your water boys!” I call out.
“Thanks but it’s not just us who need some water, you look like you could use a drink too,” says Aaron, looking rather devious.
“Umm.. thanks but I’m good,” I reply.
Just then Logan comes around the corner, gardening hose on and in hand. He puts his thumb over the end and sends water shooting at me.
“Ack! Stop!!” I screech at him trying to run away.
“Oh that was only stage one,” says Logan dropping the hose. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, “Into the lake with you!”
“No Logan! Don’t! I have your-” I try to shout as he dumps me into the lake.
I come up sputtering and coughing.
“That’s what you get for making fun of our soccer skills,” Logan smirks.
“You are such an idiot! I had your phone in my pocket, it went off when I was in the kitchen so I decided to bring it down to you,” I cough out, pulling myself back on to the dock.
“What! Shit Lee you should have told me!” He all but shouts.
“I tried dumbass, but you threw me in the lake anyways.”
“Well it’s been fun kidlets but I have to get to work now but I’ll see you later. And Logan La is right you are a dumbass. Toodles!” shouts Aaron as he walks up the hill to his black Chevy.
“God it’s going to take weeks to get my phone fixed. Damn it!”
“Oh well just by the way you had 7 new texts but one of them was from me so don’t worry about that one. Oh and IkindawentthroughyourmessagescauseI’msupercurious. Sorry!”
“Didn’t quite get the last part aside from the sorry. What are you sorry about Lee?”
‘I went through your messages cause I’m super curious,” I repeat more slowly, “I’m sorry…”
“You what? Lee I can’t believe it!”
“I know I am so so so sorry! I know I shouldn’t have but I was just so damn curious!”
“No I forgive you, now you can tell me what they were and I can tell everyone on Facebook that my phone is broken.”
“Umm well there was one from Candy, she wants to know if you want to sex her up some time…” I laugh.
“Oh good god no! I can’t believe her and I can’t believe you just said sex up..” He shudders.
“There was one from Jeff that said something about telling some girl something, what is that about.”
“Oh nothing he probably means when am I going to talk to my cousin about leaving him alone,” he tries to shrug it off casually but I know there’s more to it than that.
“Okay whatever you say… And then Jesse says there’s a party at his place tonight and some girl named Charlie said good night to you last night and was wondering how you are today.”
“Sweet thanks so much La! So do you want to go to that party tonight?”
“This is me we are talking about do you really think you even need to ask?”
“Alright I’ll pick you up at 8.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like it!