Sequel: Kids.

***.

Raking it in.

He’d had time to settle in, another few days to get used to his surroundings. He had met a few of the girls, a few of the guys…His colleagues. Some had been kicked out like him, this was the only place that would take them, but others had sought this place out, the sex had enticed them. Isa was worried about that part, he had never done it properly before, but Shortie had told him that someone would go out with him and help him get started. Thank god it was someone he had already met, Mila.

It was dawn, the city lights yellow and dull as they left the building, a chill swept through him. They had given him a pair of jeans and a tight blue shirt, they didn’t have any jackets or anything to keep warm, he would have to buy his own. Mila’s footsteps met his own, her heels clicking on the concrete sidewalk, her lips pouted and her chest accentuated. She was wearing less than him, a brown leather skirt that met her knees and a small pink shirt, pulled tight to keep her breasts looking as though they would rip through her shirt. She was very pretty, straight hair and red lipstick, he could see why people paid.

“To start you off,” She said, “I’m taking you to the most crowded area, its where you go for a sure trick.” She glanced sideways, her mouth curved and a seductive look in her eyes.

“But how do I do it?, I’m nervous, what if I get it wrong and they don’t want me?” He voiced some concern, shaking from nerves and the cold.

“Haha, it’s not that bad Isa. I’ll find you one that just wants a quick one in the car or something, I’ll talk to them first and let them know it’s your first time. You’ll be fine.” Her small voice helping to dampen the nerves causing his muscles to tighten.

The walk wasn’t long, and little more was said, he felt sick, his stomach rolling and never letting down. They turned down a seemingly deserted street, lined with aged and tattered buildings, but it turned into a crowded market, men and women lined up along the road, prettied up to help the sale, transactions being made as he watched on. Mila said a short hello to a few workers, introducing him to a couple that lived in their building. Then they stopped, she told him to go forward, to stand in front so they knew he was ready, he was told to look like he would give a good fuck.

“What if no one wants me Mila?” He asked, turning his head with a worried look on his face.

“Who wouldn’t honey”

That was enough to perk him up, he had respect for Mila and if she thought he could pick up then he could. Which was now. A small green car had pulled up in front of him, the window rolled down to show a handsome man, facial hair making him seem older, wrinkles on his forehead and thin lips. The man nodded at Isa causing his heart to jump, this was it.

“Hey there love,” Mila walked forward, a swing in her step, hand on her hips.

“I want him, not you.” His voice was high but scratchy, annoyance on his face.

“I know, this one here, this is his first time out ok? I’m here to let you know, treat him good and drop him back here when you’re done.” Authority filled the air when she spoke, she was forward and had a good sales voice. “Pay well.” She finished with a wink. Mila turned and motioned for Isa to hop in the car and with a kiss on the cheek she left him to crawl into the passenger’s seat.

The car smelled of weed, the seats comfortable but it was fucking tiny, his legs bent to help him fit. He glanced at the man, wide eyed and short of breath. The man gave him a look over, eyes hungry and wanting, then he stepped on the pedal and they lurched forward, Isa was told not to speak and he was glad. They drove a maximum of five minutes, weaving down side streets and through wide alleys before stopping abruptly next to an abandoned building. One light shone down through the windscreen, it illuminated only them, leaving Isa feeling trapped, alone.

“Get your clothes off,” The man drew out, his breathing becoming heavier as he rubbed his crotch, Isa could hear his rough hand scraping against the denim and he did as he was told. He drew his shirt off slowly, as he had learnt, give them something to watch. His chest covered in a dull orange from the streetlight, goose bumps splayed over his chest, nipples hard. It was fucking cold, where was the heat?. His pants next, faster this time, he wanted this over with, but he seemed eager as he had no control over the sensations, his erection making the man moan.

The man unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, his hand holding himself as he pulled Isa on top of him, he made Isa face forward, not looking at the man. The young boys eyes watered as a familiar pain entered him but he went with it, moving himself up and down on the man, getting small satisfaction at the man’s groans. Isa could feel the man’s hands roaming over his body, feeling, searching, pinching. He was pushed onto the man more forcefully and he was grabbed, the man had his hand gripped on Isa now, pulling hard and fast, keeping up with the speed of the man penetrating him.

The man jerked, he grabbed the inside of Isa’s thighs as he finished inside, a sob emanated from Isa, his eyes clenched, memories flooding back. Being pushed, held down, forced. But now he felt the man push him off, he felt empty in the seat, in different ways. He dressed quick as the man wiped himself off, pulled up his pants again. He felt dirty as they drove back, a wet feeling underneath him didn’t help. The silence was awkward, but it wasn't as bad as he had expected, quick and he would be getting paid. They parked where he had been picked up, a 100 dollar bill pushed into his hand, not a look from the man. Was this enough, too much, was he good? He didn’t voice his concern, not daring to speak. Isa left the car numb, from the cold and from the experience, first night on the job and he felt he had done well considering.

Mila was late, she had to work too, she said one each then they would go home, she arrived with smeared lipstick, a dazed look in her eyes. She told him he had done well, 100 was enough and they would be leaving. She asked questions he didn’t feel obliged to answer, but did so anyway. Afterwards was a blur for him, his mind blank his voice monotonous. They hugged as they went to their respective rooms, in the morning Shortie would come see him and he would give her the money to split. He was a working boy now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally. Sorry for the wait. Thought we needed some dirty fun. :)
Bit rushed though..