Smile, Bitch. Stand Up and Smile.

Chapter no.11

Bob’s POV

“Yes, Emma. Sure, Emma. Yes, you can drop by. Yes, with Shay. Oh, of course. Tomorrow.” Gerard nodded. “Of course, dear. We’re waiting.” I giggled. He shot me a death glare, but I just giggled again.

“Bob, why the fuck do you have to giggle when I speak on the phone?” Oh God, he was too much angry.

“I’m sorry Gerard. So, who was it?” I asked, changing the subject as fast as I could.

“It was Emily. I decided she could be our…” He stood a bit to think for a good word, I suppose. “Groupie. She’s a really known slut in London. I heard that she regrets it by now, but however.” He added, and I nodded.

I opened my mouth so I could say something, but the bell rang. It was surely Emily. I wondered if she was stuck on Gerard.

“On, and by the way, Bob: I’m Alex, not Gerard if I haven’t told you yet.” I nodded.

***

“Hello! Thanks for getting me in.” I heard a female voice say to Gerard –Alex-.

“No problem, Emerald. We decided it’s better for someone to take care of you.”

“Alex, you didn’t need to anyway. I mean, if I disturb you or your band-mates, I’ll leave.” She excused herself. Oh Gosh. Alex?

Emerald? I puffed into a small giggle. That was fucking pathetic. I wouldn’t call my grandma Emerald. Not even my way-over-death grandma. Wow, I wonder how she looked. I think old. Really old.

“Hey there.” Someone woke me up. Oh, she was Emily.

God help me, she was so gorgeous. She was so graceful, beautiful, had a pretty voice… I think… I think I like her.

“Hey there. I’m Bob.” I introduced myself, as I sat up – as a gentleman I am. I seriously felt my face blush.

“Oh, you didn’t need to disturb yourself. To sit up, I mean.” I made a movement with my hand which showed it was okay. She smiled sweetly. So sweetly, but I think she faked it.

She looked at Gerard which such a passion. But he didn’t care. He was dreaming. He was using her. Instead, I wouldn’t. She would regret that. I could feel it.

But then I remembered about her luggage and asked her about it. She pointed for outside, and then I saw a woman carrying it. Her best friend – That Shay Gerard was talking about, maybe? She smiled at me.

But not false. Normal. With an emotion. Was the wrong girl falling for me?