Smile, Bitch. Stand Up and Smile.

Chapter no.3

Emily’s POV
“Hey, princess.” He said, smiling. Who was it? An angel? I bet it was an angel. Those hazel eyes, the black hair that shined, the sun that interrupted my thoughts… was I in Heaven? What happened…? Last night, when I had to meet those guys who wanted fun? Those chemical guys.

“H-hello…” I stuttered, but he just stubbornly smiled again as I remained confused like hell. “Who are you…?” I asked, while trying to remember that beautiful figure that was standing right beside me, smiling with love to me, the slut of London, Emily.

“Oh, honey… You forgot everything, did you?” He asked, but I didn’t know anything. I just nodded in misery. I bet he understood it.

“I’m Alex.” He presented himself, making my head blur inside.

“And you’re Emily Roosevelt. We went to high school together, and I found out about your life and found you when you had to meet these guys. You’re in the hospital, I brought you here. Also, here are the 4 guys you were going to fuck tonight. They want to apologize, Emerald.”

He called me Emerald! Emerald! I’m his Emerald Princess, and together we’ll be running everywhere and be happy and have heaps and heaps of kids and my kids won’t wait ages to meet the perfect match because we will be the lucky family but… wait a little bit.

The 4 guys..? Weren’t they 5? What happened? The chemical guys skipped one chemical guy…? Was Alex kidding me?

“I don’t want to meet them.” I stopped Alex. “Could you please stay more with me? Could I have your number?” I quickly covered my mouth, but he laughed like nothing happened. “Emerald, I would love to stay more with you and chat…”

“…But we’re here and the slut won’t just stop us because she wants to stay with you, Ally-pop. Now, slut – I mean Emily, we’re sorry for trying to use you and we promise nothing bad will happen to you again. As a matter of fact, now Alex is the lead singer for our band and you’ll have to come on tour with us.” A short guy with strange hair tattoos and some piercing told me.

I wanted to kiss Alex right this moment, but I stopped. Why was I going on tour with these guys…? Wait, I didn’t even go to high school. Thousands of questions popped in my head, telling me to stop. Telling me to leave them alone and live in my flat, do something with myself. ‘Relax, pony. It’ll all be okay. They’re nice guys, right…? They can do nothing to me. The short one promised. He really did. And Alex certainly likes me. That’s why I’m going on tour with him. With them.’ I spoke to myself, while I stubbornly waved my hand to the other 3 guys (Stubbornly because I couldn’t really move myself. I wonder why I can’t move and why I’m in hospital….) they didn’t wave back. They just stood there, waiting.

“Alex, why am I here?” I managed to ask, but he frowned at me.

What was he thinking about…? Was it a bad thing?

“I can take it.” I assured him.

I could go through everything. I was powerful. I was Emily Roosevelt, future Mrs. Alex (Insert his fucking last name here), newly called Princess Emerald by him. I am going to be this posh lady with heaps of stuff and then I’ll have many maids who will call me ‘Madam’ and everyone will love me. Also, after the tour everyone will like to be my friend and everyone will love me and want autographs because I’ll be Alex’s wife…

“Dream on much, Em?” he woke me up, probably to tell me why I am laying in the hospital.

“The truth is, we just wanted to analyze you because it’s not really safe. What you’re doing, you know. We all care about you.” He stated, but I just google-eyed myself and waited. Waited and waited.

What I didn’t actually know (and was going to realize later) was that Alex –Insert name here- was Gerard Way. A sick, evil, man.