Smile, Bitch. Stand Up and Smile.

Chapter no.5

Frank’s POV

“Fuck you Gerard!” I yelled, making the bus turn ‘Up-down’. “Why do you ruin everything?” I asked him, while falling on the couch.

“Why, Frank? Why?” Gerard added, with this super-angry voice which made me shiver.

“You want to know why? It’s because we NEED her. She’s our energy and we can trick her easily. She’ll be heart-broken. You know that’s how I live. How Alex lives.”

I stood there, thinking. Thinking much about what he said, but I couldn’t stand up more and think. I just let myself blow out:

“That’s how you live, Gerard. But that’s not how I roll.” I commented, stubbornly still laying on the couch.

“Fuck you Frank! I make the rules aro-” He wanted to continue arguing, but my cell-phone went all ‘ring-ring’ so I had him to calm down.

“Hey, Frankie around.” I answered in my ‘Oh-so-cool’ tone that everybody loved. “Who’s up to the thing?”

“Hey, Frank. It’s Sheila here. We went to High School together, remember?”

Uh… think, Frank, think. Sheila? Who’s that? Oh, wait, I remember her. Hot sounding voice, hot memory of her… sexy, baby! Well, I wonder what the fuck she wants.

“I wondered if we could meet up sometime. To talk about the old stuff, if you get me.”

God, that seductive tone. I hated seductive tones. I looked way down to my pants and noticed it. She giggled on the back line. How did she know?

“So, I guess the answer’s yes. See you at 9pm at Friday’s.”

She ordered and I finally spoke:

“Yes. Sure. See you there.” Groovy, baby! Got the beer?

I looked around; finding out that Gerard was nowhere, so I just fell into a little daylight nap…