Status: Complete

Anarchy

Journal 3

Journal Entry 61
2026
NYC
Journal,

There are people in the building. I heard them entering through the front doors and found myself a place to hide, it won’t be long before they find me though. I heard them talking which is odd because people almost never live in groups. Even weird is that one of them was ordering the others around and they listened to him. Are people finally reverting to the old ways? Even so the people in my home don’t seem to want the old rules. They are taking everything I have and they know I’m here.

I can hear them closer now. This will probably be my last entry. I cannot imagine that once they will find me that they will not kill me. Even though these people are probably going to kill me I can’t help but hope that because of them it means that eventually will revert to the old ways and there will be a government again, or at least someone in charge. Even though I probably won’t live to see this day or the next I hope that there will be order again. It may never happen since I seem to be the only one who finds anything wrong with the way we’re living now but I can hope.

They’re just outside the door, Journal. I know they will break down the door soon, so goodbye. No one will probably ever read you or write in you again, but that is because we are living in something my mother told me the name of before she left. I can hear them, journal, they are almost through the door. I can almost see one of them. I hope they do not destroy you. I remember what it is now, journal, we are living in a Anarchy. Journal, I just hope that one day at least someone will know what happen.

I know she will never read this, but I love my mother even if she’s not here and I’m scared, I don’t want to die. Oh God I can see them now, it’s the one who was giving orders. Goodbye, journal. I don’t -