Iza

Dressing Up:

Once the box finally was open, I pulled the suit out, then looked at it for a short while, to see if there was anything wrong with it, but I could find no faults. This is exactly the suit I had ordered. It had been the perfect opportunity to order it now.

I had been dreaming of exactly this suit for years. The suit is a shiny, night shade of glistering black. Almost too make it out, to me, just like I had specified. Smooth as a dream to the touch, elastic and flexible. Only these suits are exclusive like few.

In breathless anticipation, I slipped into the suit, foot by foot. Slowly as to draw out the experience. Maybe I feared I'd ruin my only chance to wear a suit like this. What if I ruined it, I would never again see its like again.

The suit slowly swallowed my body, and I felt it cover my behind. Slipping over my flesh with endless patience. As if it knew it would have me, not wanting to rush the experience.

Did it not want to damage me in the process, as if reflecting my feelings. As the suit slipped over my waist, I slipped my right hand in under the fabric, then the left. Feeling how the material continued to slip up, over me, covering me. I raised my hands, slowly, feeling the suit slip further up. After an endless wait, the suit had slipped up over my shoulders. Slipping the rest of the way, finding its final rest as it came in place.

The suit now covering my entire body, from my neck, over my shoulders, down over my behind all the way to my thighs.