Iza

Revelation:

I had seen the cover of a manual, but not paid it much of attention. Not nearly enough to have as much as a second glance at the cover, let alone bother reading as much as a single page of the volume.

Not a very thick book, as books goes, but important. Maybe I should have red the book, but now I had been way too excited over my new suit to take the time. I still can read that book later, it's not like it is going to disappear on me. Neither am I going to change my mind on the matter of putting the suit on.

I had ordered it for myself, with my own measurements in the order. It's made to fit me, and fit me perfectly. I barely notice I wear it. What I would have known, had I red the book, is that I can't take the suit off. It had fused to my skin, just a moment after it had gotten into place. My excitement over the suit had enhanced the speed of the fusion as well. I had welcomed the suits with open arms, as the expression goes.

With that, there is no turning back. Since I had chosen the colour, it is exactly the colour I desire the suit to be. The colour match, between what the suit tuned out, and what I had had in mind, what my desires are is as good as you could expect.

Next came a surprise, the suit suddenly changed colour, into my natural skin tone. It's as if the suit had simply vanished out of existence. As if it had not been there at all, ever. I can't feel it now. The rubbery sensation, my new elasticity and stretchiness, only was the first revelation for me.

It's as if I was the same material as the suit, only I had never expected its strength. Never dared to expect it to be this strong and enduring. Looking down at what at first see, made a solid smoothness, then allowed my right hand to explore what was there.

My belly as smooth as it looked, then my fingers slipped down. At first I found the orchid very pronounced, with further pressure, my finger slipped in easily enough, almost as if it had actually been pulled in. I had been so excited, I had missed how my jigglies had firmed up to a tight b cup.

Had I noticed, I still would have loved it. Before I got that far, it's simply who I am, my past forgotten, erased.