Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Chapter 12

This was probably one of the strangest things I've had to deal with in my life. Like seriously. I don't pretend I know what the hell I'm doing, but I sure as hell am gonna do my damned hardest to get Mikey back with Jess. He was way to good for Alicia, and she knew it, why'd you think she acts out all the time? So it keeps all the attention focusing on her. But yeah, she is actually the one person I truly hate. I don't particularly like Lissy very much either, and I know Frank could do better than her.

Trying to find members of a band during a meet and greet shouldn't be too hard right? But no. Could I find a single one of them? Nada.

After ten minutes of searching I finally found Bob and Ray, both sat in the background, not really a part of the main fan base.

"Guys! Do you know where Gerard is? It's really important!" I asked, hurriedly.

"Sorry, Tori. I think he went to the bathroom or something?" Ray offered, his deep voice echoing slightly in the small room.

"Right... Ermmm. Shit. I need to find him before he goes on stage!" I said, starting to lose my cool.

I turned around panicking slightly at the thought of not being able to find him, to see him walking towards me with a worried expression on his face.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" I cried, hugging him.

"So have I." he said, the tone of his voice matching his expression.

"There's something wrong with Mikey, and did you see a girl named Jessica?" I asked, anxiously.

"That's who I'm worried about. We're meant to be playing in ten minutes. Mikeys gone shit off the deep end, and I really need to speak to the girl." he said at ten times normal speed.

"Well, I heard tell that Mikey was in the restroom. Jess is also in the restroom but the female one." I said, keeping a steady pace.

"Ummm... right, wait. What?" Gerard said, stopping in his tracks. "How do you know her name?"

"I just spent the last fifteen minutes listening to her tell me about you guys. Well mainly Mikey, but you were mentioned." I grinned.

"Oh, babe. I was gonna talk to you about that. But listen, we'll talk later yeah?" He said, hugging me close.

"It's fine, but what happened between Mikey and Jess, I mean, did he love her?" I asked, trying to be sneaky about it.

"He did, but he only realized it when she left. That was a sad day for the both of us. She was like the sister I never had. She probably would've ended up being my sister-in-law if she'd stayed," He smiled, as though he were remembering something. He probably was.

"Tell him. Tell him to tell her, I mean." I smiled, planting a kiss on his lips.

"I will. Promise." he replied, kissing me back.

I turned on my heel and walked back into the restroom. I have a feeling this is going to be a long night ahead of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but you don't deserve a long one after the responses. I got one new comment of someone who wasn't my friends. I am very disappointed. But however, I promised I'd update when I did. So there ya go.

If I get TWO new comments of people I don't know, then I will update again. But you made me wait almost a week and I forgot what to write.

Comment, Love <3 Subscribe, I have a certain lacking in subscribers...