Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Chapter 15

"Frank. I'm not even gonna ask. Just get your ass on stage quickly before Lissy comes over here and wonders where you've been for the last ten minutes." Gerard said sharply before stalking over to the curtains.

I followed him, and about ten seconds later we were faced with several thousand people.

"Good evening MANCHESTER!" Yelled Gerard at the audience.

With those three words the crowd erupted into a deafening uproar. Seriously, it was amaing at the kind of fanbase we had even though this was our first tour. Granted, we weren't sold out, but it didn't matter. We had booked Machester M.E.N and were playing in front of a whole load of people.

It didn't matter who they were, it was their support that mattered most. I just loved bringing happiness to people who needed it.

"This first song is called Headfirst For Halo's. It's one of my favourites, and I hope it'll be yours too." Gerard spoke into the microphone.

He certainly knew how to play the crowd. A slight nod at us all, and we began playing.

***


What seemed like forever went by, even though it was only two hours and we eventually finished our slot.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm whacked. And we have an after-party to go to." Ray muttered.

"I need to go find Jess." Mikey said quietly, before slipping off.

"I need to go find Hollie." I smiled.

"Hold up!" Gerard said before I could leave.

"Yes?" I smirked.

"What about Lissy?" Bob asked.

"Uhhuuh... Yeah. I should probably go find her first?" I mumbled.

"You gonna break up with her?" Gerard asked.

"No?"

The room suddenly went silent.

"Dude? Your gonna get with a girl and not gonna break up with your girlfriend?" Bob, asked, shock etched on his face.

"Umm... yeah?" I muttered.

"No way man. Pick." Ray said.

"I can't." I said quietly and walked away, leaving my band mates muttering shadily about me.

Jess


"Do you think they finished yet?" I asked Victoria.

"Probably about now. Mikey'll come find you." She reassured me.

That wasn't what I was worried about. I was worried that I would have to tell him. Everything had happened so fast that I wasn't prepared for it. I was worried we would both have changed, which I knew I had. What if he wasn't the same nerdy, awkward little kid he used to be.

What am I thinking? We're not kids anymore...

I was just gonna have to take it as it comes. And hope that we still had as much in common as we used to.

The good thing was that he still seemed to like me. I swear he was about to kiss me when Alicia appeared. The bitch. I did feel sorry for her, she must have liked him a bit to have dated him so long.

Or on the other hand she could ahve just been trying to reflect in My Chem's new found glory.

Quick footsteps brought me back to my senses and my head snapped up.

"Jess, can we talk now?" It was Mikey, he looked flushed, but adrenaline was pumping through him.

"Sure. Let's go somewhere private..." I said, my voice cracking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooow I do love my cliffhangers.

So I just realized something. When I brought you my bullets came out. Mikey still had his glasses, and Bob wasn't drummer. So I just fucked everything up. Sooo, I might make them older. Does anyone object to the changes etc... if so please pm me or comment my profile. I need help to sort it out.

Back to the main point: Thank god for friends is all I can say. As much as I love Holly and Victoria, it does seem like they're the only ones who are actually reading this.

I don't really mind that, at least someone is. But yeah, if you do read this could you pleeeeeeeeeeeaaasseee leave a comment. It would mean the world to me and I would love you forever and ever and ever... Here ---> Cyber Cookies for people who comment this chapter. X