Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Chapter 17

As I headed over to the after party venue, I couldn't help but get the whole 'WTF' feeling. Yes, I liked Hollie, but I have a girlfriend... A girlfriend whom all of my bandmates seem to dislike intensly. And that my friends is what is called an understatment.

Groaning in frustration I knew I had to make a decision. But seriously, both girls are super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot and I have no clue as to how I could never choose! But with the disapproval of my friends, and those friends mean more to me then some of my own family members...

This is probably going to be the hardest thing I'll ever have to do.

I usually take things in my stride. I enjoy life, I'm an optimist and usually see the good side of things. But this whole girl situation is really raining on my parade. It shouldn't even be that hard. Damn I'm such a fuck up sometimes, like really...

"Frankieeeee!" The shrill voice of my girlfriend sang out from behind me.

"Oh, hey Lissy." I said, cautiously.

And it was then that I knew, just looking into the eyes of my girlfriend. That she was a complete and utter cowbag. The look in her eyes was not love, as she gazed at me. It was jealousy, she knew what I'd done, and she planned on making the 'other girl' pay for it.

I took a deep breath. "Lissy, I'm sorry but we're not working out. In fact, I think you're kind of a bitch."

Her mouth twisted in anger. "You're breaking up with me."

"Yes." I said, calmly trying to hold back a small smile. "In fact, there's someone else."

I then turned my back on her and walked into the party. Tonight was going to be awesome, as long as I found Hollie before she left.

***


Victoria

I was sat at the side of the bar with my friend when Ray appeared. His afro bobbing along to the music as though it had a life of it's own. To be honest, it probably did.

"Hey Tori, who's your friend?" He asked, indicating the girl sat beside me.

She smiled. "I'm Katriona, but you can call me Kate."

"Well Kate, it's lovely to meet you, but I'm afraid my girlfriend may beat up my ass if I leave her too long." He grinned, and took a bear back over to a pretty woman sat near the back of the room.

"If Ray liked you, then they all will." I smiled at Kate. "Believe me, plenty of people make friends with the guys."

"But they're famous... I find it kinda weird to act natural around them." She whispered, her show of confidence fading a bit.

"Just be yourself, I know you are blooming well not this shy usually." I laughed.

"You're right," She said, perking up a bit. "Introduce me to the rest of them, if we're going on tour with them, then we sure as hell need to get along."

That's the thing. Kate and I are in a band together. The lads said we could be a support group for them. We're called Unwritten Revenge and we're ready to rock this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all I want to apologize profusley for how short and crappy this is.
Second for how long you guys had to wait, as you are amazing and got me to 100 fuckin' readers!!!!!

I love you all. But nobody guessed the twist! Please comment telling me what you think it is... everyone except Holly and Victoria cos' I'm pretty sure I told you guys!