Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Chapter 20

Jess

I watched in amazement as the girl who was friends with Victoria walked off in what could only be described as a ‘huff’. Hell knows why. Things were getting complicated and more people were being introduced into my life than I’d ever known before, the funny thing was that I didn’t know any of them, and I had lost track of where Hollie had gotten too.

I turned towards Mikey and he wrapped an arm solidly around me.

“So...” I started. “She hates me.”

He smiled knowingly. “From what I’ve gathered, she hates everyone.”

“And there I was thinking I was a special case.” I laughed, snuggling under his arm.

I could snuggle because of how short I am. Note to all girls- make sure you find a guy who is taller than you. Otherwise everything is very awkward.

“Is this too fast?” I asked him as he leaned down to kiss my head. “I mean us, are we going too fast?”

He laughed lightly into my hair. “I haven’t asked you to marry me have I?”

I tried to laugh, but all I could imagine was the fact that he had asked more of me than that.

“You want me to go back to New Jersey with you Mikes. That’s a big deal.” I sighed, pulling away slightly.

He pulled me towards him so I was facing opposite him.

“Is it a big deal? It was your home once, all I’m asking is that it is again.” He asked, his eyes staring straight into my own.

I felt uncomfortable. And that was a first. I was never uncomfortable with Mikey. Ever.

“Okay. I understand what you mean. Just forget it, we can talk more later. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it.” I sighed, walking back over to the bar area to get another drink.

Vodka and diet coke. I hate vodka.

***


Gerard

I think I may have done something wrong. I had barely seen Tori all night and it seemed like she was avoiding me. Her friend... Katriona or something had been glaring daggers at me all night. If she had a knife, I had a feeling it would be embedded somewhere in my skull right now. Jesus I hoped she had no knife.

No. This is England, people can’t just carry a gun or a knife around with them. Breathe Gee.

I knew one thing for sure. I needed a smoke. But wait. This was England, people can’t just smoke in a bar anymore, they have to go freeze their asses off on the sidewalk.

I decided to confront Tori, there was no way she could just ignore me all night. Hell this was my night! I had worked my socks off to get this far and the least she could do was congratulate me on the success of the band. Especially as her and her little friend were playing support back when we got to the states.

I had a pint glass in my hand. It was a concoction of different spirits that should never have been put in the same glass together, unfortunately they had. And I was still drinking it.

“S’up babes.” I slurred said smoothly.

Tori glared at me in disgust and I reached out to hug her. It is safe to say I may have made a mistake getting all those drinks in one glass. They were bad enough seperate.

“Don’t ‘S’up’ me Gerard Way. You have a lot of things to say to me before you have the privilege of speaking to me again.” She shouted.

Now that I was not expecting.

I growled in my throat as her friend stood behind her, also glaring at me and telling Tori what a great girl she was for being a prick to me.

“You.” I snarled at Kate. “We need to have words I think.”

She simply smiled at me, and followed me gracefully out of the bar and into the deserted and thankfully quiet cloakroom.

“Speak.” She said, and placed a hand on her hip dramatically.

This girl could be an actress.

“What the hell have you been saying to Tori that’s made her hate me?” I yelled, too loudly.

She giggled. I mean really giggled like a little girl.

“You think this is down to me?” She laughed. “Honey, this is all your doing. I only promised to kill you if she wanted me to.”

I thought this over in my head and came to the conclusion that she was lying.

“No. She was fine earlier.” I told her, I was confused and my head was foggy from the alcohol.

“Oh no, you only thought she was. You need to make up your mind Mr. Way. Tori is sick of being messed around, and I’m only here to support her. So figure out what your messed up head wants, before she does it for you.” She whispered, her face only inches from my own.

Then, she placed a soft kiss on my lips before walking away.

I stood like an idiot in the corridor wondering what the hell I was supposed to do now.

And that was when I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cannot believe I actually just wrote this. 8 months. And people are actually still subscribed. Well you're either loyal or just cannot be bothered unsubscribing. :) I was bored and couldn't be bothered updating anything else that I actually still have people bothering to ask me to update, no that would be sensible.

I'm ranting again.

Heeehhheeee. I may update this again? Don't count on it guys, but recommend this anyway! I'm a stupid cow who writes too many stories at once. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS.

Have free cyber cookies. Like a box of them.