Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Jessica aged 9

I never really forgave Mikey after he left me while we were playing hide and seek. I never played hide and seek with him again that's for sure. On his tenth birthday my family all went round to the Way's house, and all his 'big' friends were there.

Gerard had brought along some of his own friends too, one in particular stood by him a lot. A lad named Frank Iero. Frank stood there as though he didn't fit in. And to be honest, among all the cheery faces and laughing, he didn't fit in at all.

"His parents died in a car crash," Mikey whispered to me, noticing I was staring at Frank.

"Oh, I thought he didn't look happy." I grimaced at the thought of losing my parents.

"Nah, he is, I've seen him when he's really unhappy." Mikey said knowledgeably.

"Oh dear, should I go and say 'Hi'?" I asked tentatively.

"Erm...no, best not." he said, for ten year a ten year old, he seemed very grown up to me, though we were only 5 months apart in age.

"Why?" I asked, noticing the odd tone to Mikey's voice.

"Just erm... Stay away from him Jess." he said, before walking up to his brother and looking conspiratorially at me.

We didn't speak much for the rest of the night. He was happy enough knowing I was there, and I was happy as long as he was.

I felt as out of place as Frank looked, Gerard had abandoned him, so I decided to ignore Mikey's warning and go and talk to him.

"Hi? I'm Jessica!" I said brightly, trying to come across confident.

"I know you are, Frank." he said holding out his hand.

"Oh, erm...Nice to meet you!" I said taking his hand and shaking it.

"Wanna get out of here?" he asked, without so much as a glance at me, but he continued to stand transfixed at Gerard.

I on the other stared at Mikey, he wasn't bothered that much about me, he was only interested in what his older brother was doing. Why was everyone fixated on Gerard?

I felt a surge of hatred towards Gerard, and thought that stealing his friend would be a perfect opportunity to get back at him for stealing Mikey.

"Sure." I said loudly. No-one else noticed us leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK guys, so I bet your like, Frank is younger than Mikey, and yer Ur right, except in this he's the same age as Gerard. I know it's not correct but I need it to be for story purposes =) gotcha,

also there is a part 2 to this chapter which I'll write shortly, i just need a shower =P