Status: Sorry it's been so long, but I will try update every couple of weeks <3

Glitter Bug

Mikey aged 14

I woke up late the next the day. I had the worst headache in the world and I felt like crap, guess the Ecstasy had stopped working. I had a text from Jess, this meant we had argued, which waas usual. Although for the life of me I couldn't remember the argument at all.

I flipped open my phone and read the awaitng message.

I love you Mikey, always have always will. No matter how many drugs you take... xxx Jess.

It dawned on me at that exact moment that I loved her back.

"DUDE!" Gerard yelled burtsing into my room and similary bursting my bubble.

"What the fuck man?" I groaned. I had after all just woken up.

"Jess is gone bro." he said tears going to his eyes. "They moved to England!"

"But why didn't she tell us?" I asked, surely it was a joke?

"She didn't know until last night when she got home..." he whispered, realizing what had happened.

"But I love her, and she loves me!" I cried holding out the text I'd just opened.

"I know you do, you just realized too late." he said crying with me.

"Don't worry Jess, I'll find you, one day. I am never going to take drugs again..."

And that was the last I heard from Jess... My love.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in one night!!! Dayymmn, if that doesn't deserve comments I don't know what does?

I know it's short, but as you know it's going on to present day next chapter... which will be done on wednesday friday amd monday'sss.... updating days for this storry!!! Yay!

I also know in real life Mikey, frank and Gerard didn't take drugs when they 15 as far as I am aware, but this is a fictional story, i.e not true... I have the next bit all planned out just need to write, but yeah Wednesday is my next update!! Tomorrow I'm updating my story 'Seperation Anxiety' If anyone cares to read that???!!! xx