Status: Complete.

Peepshow Ruffles

Chapter Six

The room sparkled like diamonds as Adele wandered the landscape. She couldn’t help but follow Toulouse and his friend; she wanted to hear every word. Perhaps Zidler would mention her to him and then she could quite possibly get the lead. She stood just beyond the door to Zidler’s office, pressing her ear to the weak wood.

She could hardly make anything out except for an outburst of sudden rage. ”Absolutely not!” She jumped at the sudden scream and scurried off as she realized that soon he would be coming out.

She managed to maneuver through the crowd, just barely missing a group of stripping harlots. She grunted in disgust as she grazed past a shirtless girl, one she recognized as a girl who frequently teased her about her desires; Nini.

Just as she escaped the crowd and joined a group of girls pressing themselves against their customers the door was shoved open. A breeze of harsh air pressed against Adele’s hair, blowing it angrily in the wind. She glanced over at the man who seemed to be panting.

It was then she noticed he was staring at her. She found herself smiling at him, as she slowly took a few steps forward to stand in front of him. For a reason she couldn’t desire her breath caught in her throat as she looked at him. He was…beautiful.

His eyes were filled with pain, and his lips were set in a heavy frown. But she wanted to relieve them of their grief. And she soon found herself leading him to the elephant.
♠ ♠ ♠
sexy time. :]