Status: Complete.

Peepshow Ruffles

Chapter Seven

The vision of beauty strutted powerfully towards Christian, trying not to distract anyone’s attention but his. This, of course, was near impossible. Mesmerized, the deluded lover stared into her midnight blue irises, continuing to scan her resplendent figure. It was alike no other in the room. In the world. As opposed to cheap make up, sleazy shirts, and a worthless expression, she headed, bare-faced and only slightly exposed, towards Christian, rendering her delightful face with a sense of euphoria.

“Excuse me, sir” Her lips parting to reveal a glorious melody conducted by what could only be mermaids and the gods. “Would you care to dance?”

She was a siren, Christian thought so anyway. She had to be. No other creature could produce such a sound, or exist with such blissful charisma. She continued to hold the pleasant posture, offering a splendid hand out to Christian. He happily accepted, as if his brain had surrendered to a captivating trance. Their hands met, as did their eyes, Plunging into one-another’s pupils, searching for some sort of answer. Pulling him towards her, the mysterious enchantress lifted her head to his left ear, gently swirling around, moving her feet gradually in what seemed to be a suggestive waltz.

“Darling, don’t be frightened. Dancing isn‘t a crime... Unless” The perplexing temptress whispered into his ear, until she was interrupted by the sound of laughter from behind. Her voice sang a precious tune.

“Madame, I assure you, dancing is fine with me” Christian replied almost instantly, grabbing a glass of wine from a nearby waiter. Rapidly, he inhaled the malicious beverage as only a drunk could, placing the empty glass back on the tray, all within a few seconds. The red-haired mistress seemed bewildered at this response, resting her head on his shoulder throughout the duration of their enthralling promenade.

Continuously swaying, the engrossed souls danced until several more glasses of wine had been consumed, withdrawn from the merriment what leaped from table to table.

After an everlasting moment, the delectable seductress planted her head so that it lingered next to his, tilting it slightly, hinting indefinitely. A charming smirk lurked across Christian’s face, as he met her lips with his. They shared an amorous moment, the fixated suitor interweaving an ink stained hand into the ignited, wavy hair of his dance partner. Their seize of each other continuing as they traveled through a tinted door, leading to a fantastic garden.
Their mouths’ parted.

“Satine, don’t leave me,” Christian begged the woman standing beside him, clutching his hand. She laughed, leading him up an ebony spiral staircase.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is... Awkward. Hey, it had to be done, right?

Thanks for the tip, Goatie. It is now fixed :D