Law and Order:SVU-Isaphene Ambrosine

Meet The Charcters.

Elysia rolled over and hit the snooze button on her alarm clock which read 8:30. Why hadn’t her mom woke up yet? She groaned as she shoved the blankets off and got up slipping her robe on before walking down the stairs.

Elysia Ambrosine was 15 years old and living in a small house with mother in New York. She was in the tenth grade and average sized. She had brown hair with green eyes. She loved listening to music any time any where. She also loved to talk to her friends and go swimming with them. Often she would go to the mall with a few friends to pick out new outfits. She was usually a happy person but lately her parents divorce was bothering her a bit.

Isaphene Ambrosine was Elysia’s mother. She was tall and a bit on the thin sized. She had reddish brown hair that lightly dusted over her shoulders. Her eyes were an intense steel blue. She was barely 36 years old. Her career was one she pursue all of her life, a make up artist. She was a social butterfly often lunching out with her friends or Elysia now her divorce was final. She couldn’t be anymore happier about the situation.

Jack Ambrosine was a very handsome but mysterious man. He was 35 years old. He stood a little taller than most men did with blondish brown hair and deep green eyes. He often visited Elysia whenever he could. Sometimes it was hard to now that he had a girlfriend, Jacqueline. He’d often take Elysia and Jacqueline sailing on weekends.

Isaphene and Jack had met in their sophomore year of High school. They fell for each other instantly. Jack proposed to her when they were 24 years old at a surprise birthday party for her. It seemed as if it was the best day of their lives. They were a happy couple for many years, but a year ago things just stopped working between to the two of them so they decided it would be best to get a divorce instead of just trying to tolerate one another in the house.