Law and Order:SVU-Isaphene Ambrosine

Discovering the shocking truth.

Elysia softly padded down the steps while tying her robe around her waist. Beneath it she wore a pair of light purple shorts and a tank top. Her brown hair was slightly tangled and curly from the night before. “Mom?”,she called out into the silent house. Her voice almost seemed to echo through out it. She roamed around the house in search of her mother figuring she may be taking a nap on the couch. She slowly drifted into the living room. She shrieked at the sight she cam across. Her mother laying motionless on the floor. She ran over to her kneeling beside her trying to get a response. She shook her lightly before darting for the phone and punching the numbers 9-1-1 in. Elysia had tears of fear in her eyes as the phone began to ring. Soon a soothing voice answered it asking what her emergency was. Elysia quickly explained the situation. Her heart rate had quickened and she was stumbling over her words. Soon help arrived she informed the woman before hanging up.

One paramedic drew her aside to speak to her. He attempted to comfort the sobbing girl. After a few minutes two paramedics approached with grim looks on their faces. They waited patiently for the two to finish talking before informing Elysia her mother had been murdered. They told her she would later get more information and asked if she could call her dad.
Elysia nodded as she dialed her dad’s phone number. He quickly answered. She told them there had been an emergency and that Isaphene had been murdered and that she was alright. He was shocked at what he heard but he told her he would get there as fast as he could.
Jack ran to tell Jacqueline what had happened and explain that he probably wouldn’t be back till later that night and Elysia would most likely be over also so she should prepare the guest room. Jacqueline nodded and told him to tell Elysia she was welcome to stay as long as she wanted to.