Law and Order:SVU-Isaphene Ambrosine

Work gone to far?

Jack soon arrived at the house and walked in with out knocking. He walked and was met by a man in a trench coat flashing his badge. “I’m detective Eliot Stabler. I’m presuming you’re Jack Ambrosine.”, he said. “Isaphene was murdered late last night or early this morning. There’s a broken glass and a bouquet of pink roses by the body. We’re guessing she was poisoned.

Jack walked into Elysia’s room where she was sitting on her bed still in her pajamas and robe listening to music with tears in her eyes. Her father sat next to her putting an arm around her. She turned her music off before turning to look at him. She hugged her tightly before her door opened.

The man in the trench coat walked in. “Hi, I’m detective Eliot Stabler.”, he stated casually. He glanced around the room a bit just trying to learn a little bit about Elysia. He sat in a chair by her closet. A few minutes later a woman wearing a trench coat walked in. She showed her badge. “Hello, I’m detective Olivia Benson.”, She said before nodding at Jack who walked out of the room. He shut the door behind him as he left. “Elysia, we believe your mother was killed sometime very late in the night or early this morning. There is a broken glass by her body as is a bundle of pink roses as you probably saw. I’m very sorry about your loss.”, she said sympathetically. “Was anyone mad at your mother recently?”, she asked.

Elysia began to think. Her mother had mentioned something about a few disputes at work with some fellow artists. She wasn’t sure how serious those were though. She didn’t really know many of the people who worked there well. “She mentioned something last week about there being a few disputes at work. I’m not really sure what they were about or anything though.”, she stated. She wrote down the place where she worked.