Law and Order:SVU-Isaphene Ambrosine

Fights,work,guns!

or anything though.”, she stated. She wrote down the place where she worked.
Eliot took the slip of paper and told Olivia he’d back in a bit. He headed to the salon where Isaphene worked. It was about a 15 minute drive from the house. He walked into the salon where a heated argument was taking place. A minute after he walked in a glass vase was thrown. He stepped between two women. “POLICE!”,he yelled pulling them apart. Just then a car showed up with 2 other cops. Olivia must have called for back up he figured. The two women were took to the station to be talked to.
Eliot found Isaphene’s boss, Nick, and spoke with him. According to him she hadn’t been at work for a few days since Elle, one of the women, had accused her of stealing things. Elle hated Isaphene for a reason he didn’t know. Nick said he’d call if he heard any talk among the employees.
Olivia told Jack he could run home if he needed and that she’d make sure Elysia got fed and was okay. Olivia returned to Elysia. She asked her if she wanted to go out and grab some lunch with her and Eliot. Elysia agreed. She showered and got dressed. She wore a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt with flowers on it. Her dad called her to say that she would being staying with him. She accepted.
Eliot explained to Olivia about what had happened at the salon and told Elysia if she could think of anything else to let him know. She nodded and they continued on with the lunch. They talked about a few things like school, friends, and family. After lunch they drove Elysia back to her house to pick up some of her stuff so she could go to her dad’s. Over her mothers body a sheet was draped. She winced when she saw it. Olivia walked with her and helped her gather her stuff.

Eliot and Olivia gave Elysia and her father their phone numbers incase anything was to arise during the night or they needed anything. They bother agreed if something happened they’d call. They said their good byes and left. Elysia brought her stuff into the house and was helped to the guest room by Jacqueline. She stayed in there until dinner.
There wasn’t much talk at the dinner table that night. Nobody knew what to say that wouldn’t upset somebody. So the house was pretty silent that night. It was kind of creepy. Before going to bed everyone said good night to one another and hugged. Elysia dozed off around midnight to be awoke at 1:30 with a crash of broken glass. She instantly jumped up and dialed Eliot’s number. “Sorry to wake you up but I think some one just broke in!”,she said when he answered. He said he was on his way. She heard Jacqueline scream and a gun shot. Eliot, Olivia, and others were soon up the stairs but the person was no where to bed found.
Olivia walked into the bedroom. She yelled for Eliot to call 911. Jack was shot in the arm. Not fatal but needed something done for sure. Everyone was checked on and Jack was took to the hospital. Jacqueline and Elysia went with them and Olivia met them there.