Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Before You Go:

I could see the two leaving. Happy smiles from the satisfaction of a success. I can move about, as if I never had been injured.
“Before you go!” I exclaimed.
“Yes!” was the reply.
“I don't want to come out as ungrateful, aside from more time to properly thank you. There are two more things I'd like to ask; I have a friend who'd love to swim freely, like a 'Mer'; Is that actually possible? If so, I'd love for us to have a try at it, even though I really love this form!” I pondered.
“There are a few details to the matter, thanks for asking. If there is such an interest, I'm happy to comply. Possible, most certainly. In your case, you just need to choose the tail, basically. Since you're already up and about. Remains to see how well your friend would make it. This is after all a new procedure and a new product. You'll learn everything, all on your own, with practice!” came the reply.

“Then I can tell her, she still have a chance?” I asked.
“Yes, and it's basically open to anyone, though it's easier to adapt some forms for people like you. People who have no legs to work around!” came the reply.

That's when they left. The both of them. I'm alone. Still, the field of grasses is still with me. Maybe, just maybe, I'm not quite as lonely as it would appear, from the outside?
♠ ♠ ♠
some additions, hope you enjoy.