Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Centaur:

I had just bought the suit, I've acquired a centaur suit. Now I needed to bring it home with me, there are two options, either I take it with me, or I have it transported home, the later come at a cost, and quit the effort. Guess I can as well take it the intended way.

Even though it comes with a manual, covering everything I need to know. Covers everything from everyday use to repairs, even cover a few other topics, I've not bothered to look into.

The centaur is easy to get into, since I can fit into it without help. My legs fit into the forelegs of the equine mechanical device, or vehicle. One way is to just mount the equines back, and slide in from there, that's how I choose to do it this time.

Thankfully, it is wired to let me move naturally, and the hind legs will follow. For now, I let it be geared up for easy use. Later, I'll gear it for the natural gates of a centaur. Once I have slipped in, my legs fit as comfortably as I had expected, from there, I walk home.

Since the support for the regular equine gates always are standard, I guess I'd slid into a slow trot soon. Should learn to use the natural gates as soon as possible anyway. Just as I had hoped, the trot is easy to get into. With that, I can get home fairly quickly. Fifteen minutes later, I can spot my home, as I trot along the road.

As I get up on the road to my home, I slow down. Then I slip out of the suit, as I get to my door. This was surprisingly easy, when I'm finally here.