Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Analysis:

The interview had gone well, not just for what she had said. It had been obvious, not just that she did love her new form. Just like she had been deliberated, from what would have taken her out of play. She would have been alone, lonely. Locked away, even if she had been out in the open. Incapable of going out on her own. No chance to be out and play freely.

Now, she is free.
“We can't claim we have statistics, but we do have a first success!” she pointed out.
“Everything has proven to work, in this single case. We can move on, offering the opportunity to others. Just that we need to explain the situation!” I replied.
“Yes. The hospital is still positive. I had the impression that so long as there is no problem? They are willing to help out!” she continued.
“It's not like we did this, to make her an unique case. She is but the first of many, so long as it works out. All we need to do is to explain the situation. After that, it's up to a working, functional design to be implemented!” I concluded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're still with me, enjoying the fates and adventures of the people in my story.

Even though they did take a break for a while ..
guess they needed some time to themselves?