Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Full Recovery Covered:

“I have a girl here by the name of 'Animona Dulcely', who apparently have an insurance policy with you, now I’m curious as to exactly what the extent of what the coverage would be. Does it cover prosthetics?” I asked.
“So long as it can be considered to aim towards her recovery, I'll have to cover her costs. It's not a matter of money, it's just giving her the best recovery available. Even if I would hope to keep the price to a minimum, naturally!” the insurance agent replied.

“Thanks, now I know what I have to work with. The problem is, her pelvis is severely broken, and most of her bones below that are broken, at best. I can't predict her ever to walk again, without the prosthetics we're hoping to use. We've been aiding in some experiments, looking very promising. Even if the prosthetics have been aiming well above and beyond what you're ready to pay for. I expect them to supply prosthetics, fit for what you are ready to cover, though!” I replied.
“So long as they are going to give her more, then the surgeon can give her with the conventional means, I'll cover it, just send the bill, once you've finished the operation!” the insurance agent replied.

With that, the conversation was effectively over, and I had as much confirmation I could have hoped for. We can go ahead, and save the girl.