Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Emergency Call:

First things first, with that, I had secured the required parts. That's the parts that'd to be used directly, for her surgery. The main parts can be handled later.

Thankfully, the urgent components had all been loaded into the vehicle. With that, we're ready to go. The drive to the hospital isn't long, and had gone without a single incident.

“Can you take me to the girl who require the prosthetics, I had been called about?” I asked the receptionist.
“Certainly, right this way!” she replied, crisply.
She only waved in the next receptionist, before leading me to the girl. With that, I follow her, as she leads me to, where the girl is, carrying all essential equipment with me in the special 'Suit Case'.

About a minute later, I had reached my destination. The surgeon already prepared, waiting in the theatre.
“Ah, there you are, I take it you have everything with you?” she stated.
“Yes, and I wouldn't bother getting here, if I had not brought everything required with me. Thankfully, I have it all in a suit case, designed for the purpose!” I concluded.
“Good, then I can get started!” she finished.

With that, I had it all over. Then she placed in on a table beside the bed, snapped it open, just for a quick look, before getting to work. With that, I don't need to stay.