Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Calls and Paper Work:

Funny how it goes? Now I have not just a handy assistant, who is quite capable, at what I need her for, I have gathered quite the reputation.

Up to date, every surgeon I have been speaking to, every surgeon, who were to work with me, and the prosthetics I had devised for the purpose, for them to give the girls, have been quite positive.

In the end, I had even been cleared, not just to be present, at the theatre, even during the complicated surgery, with my assistant, that is. My prosthetics designs, all cleared. Furthermore, the chef surgeon had asked, giving me special powers, rights as an emergency vehicle.

She desired for me to be cleared for high speed travel, much the way an ambulance was. I guess I did feel honoured, even knowing I had to fill in certain forms. She had provided me with all the necessary forms, and I had promptly filled them out, correctly, apparently.

In the end, there were a few calls to be made. There always seems to be. The first had come in, even before I had realised, or expected it. I had taken it, at my office the day after I had filled in the forms. That was quick, they never move fast, to my knowledge.

Then I had made a few more calls. Speaking to certain people, considering the situation. People concerned with the situation. Both about the prosthetics, and the vehicle I had intended, in such emergencies.

This did all go well, as well as could have been expected. Maybe someone had actually heard of what I had done, or someone related to any one of the girls?

Ofcause it may have been convenient, all the patients chosen, had been little girls. Not that the successes had been a problem, either. Success is what counts, in such matters.

In the end, I had been given, what is required, in order to be recognised, as an emergency vehicle. It had been installed, and rather promptly. All equipment work, as intended. Not a glitch, as of yet.

With that, I can act on calls, instantly, and without delays.