Sequel: Mechanical.net

Mechanical Joy

Back Home:

After the demonstration, I had decided to make her my assistant. She had pulled this of, just as good as could have been expected. Seems like she had even enjoyed herself. I certainly could make use of her services again, she would help me sell my every model, at every place she went. All she needed to do, was a flick of the tail, and a smile. She was capable of taking it so much further. All the way. She had made it out to be what everyone needed to have. Next week, I was to go to the next beach.

That's not all that far away, so I had decided on a small change.
“You enjoyed that?” I asked her.
Oh yes, I sure did!” she replied.
“Good, then you'd consider doing this for me again?” I continued.
“I'd do this every week, even if I had to buy the tail and pay for the transport!” she say.
“I'd like to have you with me on a weekly demonstration. We have several beaches around, and you could even try some other model on. I'm sure you'd impress the crowds. Would be good to have you here too ofcourse, if you like?” I finished.
“Where do I sign?” she asked, excitedly.
“Lets draw up the details tomorrow. Since the costumers will pick up, I'd need more time in the back of the shop.
I may need you for the shop from now on!” I pointed out.

Ofcourse I was to pay her well for the job. No chance I wanted to loose her now.
“There are a few bedrooms upstairs, they all come with private WC and shower., should all be ready, just pick one. Then we can finish the contract tomorrow morning!” I offered.
She hurried up, and chose a room, for the night.